Notices

In need of a weight loss buddy

Old 09-07-2011, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default In need of a weight loss buddy

Help, Iv'e been struggling with losing weight for about a year now. I gained 30 lbs in college and have been trying everything to get it off since last june. Now that I'm back home I've been struggling to find work and my self esteem has really taken a beating. I will go on health kicks only to end up binging and gaining even more weight. I've been stuck in this cycle for a year now and I don't know what else to do, I think having a weightloss buddy to motivate me and keep me accountable would really help. Anyone interested?
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Me,,,,ME,,,,ME .....I am totally interested!

I am interested...I believe that this will also help me! Where would you like to start? I am sure that I am on a totally different scale as you since I have about 100 lbs to lose but I to need motivation and accountablility. I also think that I need a buddy who will keep me positive. If you are still needing a buddy and are ready for a challenge please reply back and we will get started. I have a nutritionalist that I am already using and she is also my fitness gurue so I could also share pointers or seek advise from her if you need it> ! Hope this works out for the both of us!!!

Brandi
Old 09-20-2011, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

I'm interested too.