Notices

30 Pound Club?

Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Reply to fletch

Thanks for the encouragement. It's amazing how down on ourselves we can get, isn't it? We tend to remember our struggles more than we remember our successes. I'm going to try to forget the weekend and concentrate on the weeks to come.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hello All! I had a not so successful weekend! I ate everything that I wasnt suppose to and I didnt exercise. I am going move on and not let it keep me from having a week! Wishing everyone a great day!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Ok rant:
It's been 3 weeks now since joining fitday. I've restricted my calories by 760 per day and switched to as healthy food I can, I've cut out alcohol completely and started riding my bike for an hour almost daily and started the pushups/ situps challenge and my weight is exactly the same as when I started. I don't know how it's even possible. I'm hungry often now so I know I'm not overeating and if anything all this exercise has made me more tired. I wanted to lower my bodyweight and body fat % especially and get healthier and have more energy. It's just so frustrating that after 3 weeks of work there is not one pound difference.
Any ideas about what's going on?
Old 06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hmm...I can definintely understand your frustration? A couple things off the top of my head: is it that time of the month, or close, and are you eating enough calories so as not to stall your system? Also, what does your macronutrient pie chart look like?

Hang in there...you'll figure it out .
Old 06-04-2010, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

well,it is the time of month for me and therefore i have not lost much weight. i should have stayed off the sacle to avoid killing my motivation, but got on any way!!!!! so, based on the numbers i have body fat loss but water gain. with a loss of 1 lb for last week.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

well, we're heading into another weekend - otherwise known as 'progress killer.' last weekend, memorial day, i consumed at least a lb in calories. here's hoping i DON"T let that happen again this weekend.

does anyone have any tricks that help them avoid over eating on weekends? my problem is that the weekend isn't as structured as the work week is, so my eating schedule gets all out of whack.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up just joined

Hello, I just joined fitday about a week ago and am just getting used to all the features. I really like it so far. I decided to set a long-term goal of 34 pounds by Christmas 2010. One thing I was wondering nutrition-wise...is there a way to record vitamin/supplement use? Well, not much progress so far but battling many life changes right now, so I say maintaining and not gaining is good enough progress for now! Good luck everyone!

Joined Fitday: June 2010
Starting weight: 174
Goal weight: 140
Current weight: 173
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone!! I joined FitDay just about a week ago, and it's helped me lose 7lbs so far!! I did go up some yesterday as it's getting close to "that time of the month". I have 3 kids, and after my first two, it was easy to lose the weight. But the extra pounds from my third have just been hanging around. I've been pretty good about working out daily. I have the 30 Day Shred and Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and I walk my dog and to the grocery store. I'm a SAHM, so after I've worked out and cleaned, I feel like all I'm doing is sitting at the computer. I've been trying to get active in the evenings as the weather is nice now ( I live in Germany so it rains more often than not. LOL), but I'm running out of ideas. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy

Hi everyone....been some time since I posted anything. Fell off the wagon but thankfully only gained 2 lbs. I am amazed at that one. I feel a sense of encouragement after hearing that my mother, at age 78, lost 29 lbs. Also my son who is very overweight, is dedicating himself to the gym. I am determined to join them in their success stories. Also reading all these FANTASTIC comments from all of you, is really helping me push myself in the right direction. My weigh in day is Monday, so am going to make it a fresh start and get in the right frame of mind. I want to feel good about myself again and fit into the shorts I was able to last year. Everyone, let's make it a great weekend. Thanks for listening!!
Old 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
FitDay Member

hello everyone, sad to say, but i did not have a good weekend. it was a fun but food wise disasterous weekend. since it is that time of the month, my weigt also flacuates so much and frustrates me. can not wait to get back to better days when i see scale moving in the right direction!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.