Notices

30 Pound Club?

Old 05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Tracey!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Yesterday was a good day as far as staying with my plan. I worked out for an hour. Today on the other hand has been a challenge as far as eating on time, every three hours. It's just 1 in the afternoon so I will stay focused the rest of the day. I wish everyone a good and healthy day!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

yesterday was so disastorous for me.
had a all day meeting, and all i had time for was 2 cups of coffee. it was 5 in the evening when i got home and painfull when i had to make up for all the calories and protein and all. i had chicken breast and salad and protein shake and .....
do we really have to make up for all the calories and all if it's lower than our calorie limit?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Weigh-in wednesday

Hello members i got on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh in and im down to 12st 2lbs! Thats a loss of 2lbs this week and im really pleased. Ive now got off the half a stone i put back on since January! So anything i lose now will be brand new territory.Im really pushing now to see 11stone something and that is going to be a huge deal for me. I know all the members here will understand the happiness im feeling even if my mum and friends dont offer any support. My partner however is really pleased for me as im now much more chilled out and not worrying about the bit of weight id gained. Hes just happy that im smiling again!
Im starting to see food differently again and eat when only when i really need to. Im enjoying my food more because im not scoffing it down my face all the time! I still have a little treat but i ask myself first if i really want it enough. Ive also learnt how to say no to the bad stuff andwhen my friends have asked if i want anything ive left it alone and just waited til my tea. Because of this i fel im in more in control again and it feels great!!!!!!!
Hows everyone else doing?
Old 05-12-2010, 02:32 PM
FitDay Member

Congrads Tracey! My weigh in is on Wed. too but I wont start keeping track until next week.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by farahb7
yesterday was so disastorous for me.
had a all day meeting, and all i had time for was 2 cups of coffee. it was 5 in the evening when i got home and painfull when i had to make up for all the calories and protein and all. i had chicken breast and salad and protein shake and .....
do we really have to make up for all the calories and all if it's lower than our calorie limit?
No I would just move on, the bright side is that you didn't go home and go on a binge becasue you hadn't eaten all day! So keep up the good work and tomorrow will be better!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

congrats Tracy, see, i'm really proud of you and the decisions you're making in your day to day life lately! keep up the good work!!!!

and Thank You for your response sgdrsm , i do run into this problem often, usually have to make up for the major part of my calorie intake in the evening, i guess my next step will be to balance out my food intake throughout the day?!
Old 05-13-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

I find it really difficult to eat 3 meals a day. If i do it feels like im eating too much. Although im staying within my allowance i just dont like the feeling that my belly is full. Sometimes i go all day without food or maybe a small bowl of soup but then i overdo the snacking at night because im thinking "ive only had 7 points so ive got 10 to use" but then i feel sluggish and awful so im learning to let myself eat through the day a bit more so im not ravenous on an evening. As long as i make low point choices i will be ok. I suppose it all just takes a bit of practise. Part of me gets worried that if i eat a bit more then i might put some weight on even if the food i eat is healthy. I will see how i go but i know not to starve myself because as soon as i eat normally the pounds lost will return. Does anybody else feel like this? Its like i tell myself im not dieting if i eat 3 proper meals each day.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by traceymc1985
I find it really difficult to eat 3 meals a day. If i do it feels like im eating too much. Although im staying within my allowance i just dont like the feeling that my belly is full. Sometimes i go all day without food or maybe a small bowl of soup but then i overdo the snacking at night because im thinking "ive only had 7 points so ive got 10 to use" but then i feel sluggish and awful so im learning to let myself eat through the day a bit more so im not ravenous on an evening. As long as i make low point choices i will be ok. I suppose it all just takes a bit of practise. Part of me gets worried that if i eat a bit more then i might put some weight on even if the food i eat is healthy. I will see how i go but i know not to starve myself because as soon as i eat normally the pounds lost will return. Does anybody else feel like this? Its like i tell myself im not dieting if i eat 3 proper meals each day.
Ive learned that everyones body responds differently to weightloss, you just have to know your body and find what works for you!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

Had a great breakfast now its time to walk my dog. I hope I can get in all 92oz of water today, its a real challenge!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.