Community
Notices

looking for a weight loss pal

Old 08-19-2011, 01:42 PM
FitDay Member

Smile looking for a weight loss pal

I am a girl who goes to college. I have lots of stress in my life, and I am very over weight. I want to 2-8inches off of my waist. I am studying the plan from You: On a Diet by Memhet Oz. I want to loose weight to be healthy. I am looking to automate my habits of cookies and ice cream into healthy choices of strawberries and carrots. Also, I want to start exercising by walking thirty minutes a day and 20 minutes of weight lifting a week.
I am slightly apprehensive of being on another plan (weight watchers, jenny craig, low carb.. cycles) because my previous ones just mentioned never worked.

If anyone would like to be held accountable for their weight loss, then I may be helpful because I love to write letters and am a smart, hopeful optimistic one of a kind person. In return, I need emotional support because I struggle with my emotions such as shame and guilt from many reasons regarding my weight which make it very hard to stay on a plan.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

I am sure you would find a lot of support here. Not in one individual but in the whole community.
If you like to write and have time to keep up. There is the thread call 7 days motivation. It start every Monday. And you make goal and try to archive. You can share all yo emotional stuff if you feel comfortable. There are ton of support in every way there. This thread is very hot. I don't have a lot of time, but I like to look at it when I have time and get some motivation.

And remember losing weight b/c you love yourself and you only do this for yourself.
Think about something you good at, or proud of and embrace yourself.
Best of luck,
Mai
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

If your still looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm interested. I'm 27 and just finished my last year of college, so I can relate to the stress. I just started my weightloss plan today, but have been struggling with losing the weight I gained in college for about a year now. I can get pretty upset and emotional about it as well, its a constant struggle that effects every part of my life. I'd love to email you or chat with you online. It looks like we have alot in common.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

I'm interested. Please PM me if you are!