Notices

my plan

Old 08-12-2011, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default my plan

So here is my plan... Eating more greens, less carbs, fat and very selective on meats. I am finding it hard to always plug in a work out with my 4 month old, plus all the other house hold duties... however, I have been trying to do 30-40 min a day of anything including walks. I sometimes break up my work outs to mini 10 min sessions when my little one is not having a great nap or needs the attention. I have been thinking of getting the firm express DVDs the days a week 2 min workouts... I am not sure how that will be... I would add them into my already routine however. So, as I said I gained huge amount with preg almost 60 pounds I think... mind you I did have a lot of water weight... I didn't get the novelty that my sister in laws got by breastfeeding exclusively as apparently I don't have the equiptment needed for that... and I have been on meds to get breast milk in which I think is slowing my weight loss way down. I have been doing High intensity interval training kickboxing is my thing I used to be really into before preg... I am looking to get back into great shape and it is driving me nuts that it is taking sooo long. Any new moms or moms have any hints or stories of how long it took to loose that weight let me know.
Also, my goal is to write something three days a week to keep me motivated... give me a kick to say "ok this is a committment I am sticking to".
ok... we will see what happens!
Old 08-13-2011, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds pretty good to me!

If you need a good work-out DVD, I really like "The Wave" by the FIRM. It has this really nice "Wave" step-box. It's a lot of fun.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks I will look into it.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

No problem! I hope you have fun and i wish you much success!