Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/08/2011

Old 08-08-2011, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone.
Well just gloss over the weekend and move right on to this week.

Goals pretty much the same.
1. stay under 1200 ( managed this 5 out of 7 last week)
2. 30 mins exercise at least 4 times ( it will go up eventually)
3. Drink more water/ plain fluids
4. Try to balance the little pie chart and reduce the purple.

General
1. stop playing on my DS late into the night and get to sleep
2. Finally get that will sorted
3. Start my cross-stitch again.

Not a bad food day today and I did my 30 mins.

Rose * Welcome to our side of the pond. I see you found my favourite area of the store, the pre washed, precut, prepared salads and veggies. I know it's lazy but they work out more economical for me, much less waste.

Mike - way to go on the loss.

Cassie - hope that cold is getting better and I really hope you had a great time on your break. *

Terri. *Isn't it great when you go down a decade. Well done.

Mary *- you must be getting excited about your trip, is this your first Disney experience?

Quinn - get started on that "me time" *sounds like you deserve it.

Ann - *I have the opposite problem, I weigh myself first thing after the bathroom but if I were to get on again 15/20 mins later, I could be up by .5- *1 lb * So I stick with the first weigh in. *Congrats on making your exercise goals last week.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

Early report,

1. Eat 1200 cals/ day: No (1451)
2. Water 64 oz/ day Yes
3. 3 times work out 1
4. Vegi 5 serving a day Yes

Didn't meet my 1st goal, ugh.
Mai
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

Last night I went fishing. The only thing that I caught that was worth a damn was the sunset.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

I have really enjoyed reading all of your posts. I am new to this site, and so far it looks promising. I have done every diet known, and I am committed to not making this just another diet but a lifestyle. My goal for this first week is to simply log every day and be aware of what I am putting in my mouth.

Debbie
Old 08-08-2011, 02:25 PM
FitDay Member

This Week's Goals:

* Drink 100 oz. of water a day. 64
* 3-4 fruits and veggies daily. 3
* 1200 calories, max. 1297
* Walk 3 miles a day. 2
* Get BMI back under 20 by the weekend.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
This Week's Goals:

* Drink 100 oz. of water a day. 64
* 3-4 fruits and veggies daily. 3
* 1200 calories, max. 1297
* Walk 3 miles a day. 2
* Get BMI back under 20 by the weekend.
I guess that I need to go for a walk. I don't know if you missed it but Mytsie is getting in on the walking and she's coming to take you down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK5U1Pls7m4

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-08-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

Mike,
Beautiful picture! Looks really relaxing. Sorry you didn't catch anything... perhaps I can give you a few pointers... I am the champ two years in a row, you know! lol

dlw1464,
Glad you're joining us! Sounds like you have a great plan. Nothing worked for me until I started logging all of my foods on here. It's a great site... I'm sure you'll like it here!

Cassie,
Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation! Hope you can crawl out from the mountain of laundry and feel better soon! (Isn't that the worst part of a vacation???) Freshman year, already? He'll have fun once the "first week jitters" are over... Our Homecoming is the first week of school... how stupid is that? You have all of the expense of back to school shopping, and within the first 5 days of school, they need a dress... UGH!!!

Well, I fell short on all of my goals today. Had a lot of stuff to catch up around the house after last week. Tomorrow's going to be busy, too but I'll have to concentrate more on my goals and not slip up.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I guess that I need to go for a walk. I don't know if you missed it but Mytsie is getting in on the walking and she's coming to take you down!
‪My dog walks... on two feet‬‏ - YouTube
OMG, is she cute! You need to get her little Nikes! I actually cut my walk short tonight... I just wasn't feeling it. It's a beautiful night for it, too. Instead of doing my normal route, I went up a really big hill for about .5 mi. Hope I get some calorie burn!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Mytsie is teh awesome! Nice pic, too, Mike, btw.

Quinn, I agree...like things aren't chaotic enough, and as if you don't have to shell out a ton of money at the beginning of the year! They just posted the list of all the dues and fees they are collecting at orientation. It's a whole new world, I suppose.

Hope everyone else had a great day. I'm crashing in a hurry or I would respond to y'all. Still feeling horrible; hopefully a good night's sleep will help.

1. Calories 1300 or less (1200 would be best). 1187
2. Sleep at leat 7 hours. Yes
3. Fiber 25 g (at least). 25
4. Balance the pie chart. I'll give it a B
5. Be patient with the nervous rising freshman. Yes. He's so sweet when I'm sick
Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks ladies. Mytsie is a good little girl, until she goes on a killing spree like the other week.

I walked 4.01 miles tonight. When I started off I had a PITA and oddly enough it went away as I walked. I would have went further (or is it farther?) but Chloe' was whipped and was panting hard. I had to stop several time to give her some water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.