Today was so-so for food. I need to start planning better!
1) Eat clean 6 days (only 1 cheat day): yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes
2) 3000 calories deficient for the week: -774, -888, -1150, +764, -1031, -319- 1465 (4863 total)
3) Weigh in on Monday and post a picture of the scale, myself & my weight goal chart: yes
4) Make my food log public: yes 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
5) walk/run 10 miles (or more if Quinn does more): 3.75, 0, 2, 0, 2.69, 2.49 (10.93 total)
6) gallon of water a day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) work out 3 times: no, yes, no, no, yes, no, nope (I went fishing instead)
fish oil x 2 yes, yes (doctor says no more )
vitamin yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no
floss yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no
10) no more than 2 servings of nuts per day (including peanut butter): yes(2), yes (2), yes (1), no (~6), yes (2), yes (2), yes (2)
11) 5 servings of veggies a day (green veggies don't get logged): yes(5), yes(5), no (2), no (3), no (4), yes, no (2)
1. log, Log, LOG! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
2. 500 calorie per day deficit 987, 518, 462 , 732, 1314 (4013 total)
3. Exercise 30 min x 5 times yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
4. 80oz or more water daily 84oz,72oz92oz, 84oz, 96oz
1. File home paperwork Done!
2. Do water testing on fish tank Done!
3. Spend quality time daily with hubby No,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Go through kids clothes No, No, No (oldest did his own though), No (youngest did his own too! )
This is my report from Friday. I did not log over the weekend. I know that I should have but I know that I did not do great. We ate out Friday night, Saturday & Sunday afternoons. No workouts Sat or Sunday but Saturday was spent with about 3 hrs of shopping in the afternoon followed by separating the boys bedrooms for about 3 hrs into the night and Sunday I did the quick whole house cleanning (about 1-1/2hrs) and scooped algae from the pond about 20mins.
It was hubby's 40th bday yesterday. We drove about 4-1/2 hrs round trip to buy him a set of wheels for on his truck. Then I gave him lots of pampering at home. We had lunch while we were out. I tried to be good.
It's hard for me to log weekends because I am not on a computer from the time I leave work Friday afternoon until Monday morning usually. I had a five day deficit of 4013 but not sure how I did on the weekend. I didn't eat at the wrong times or anything just the eating out to begin with that seems to make me hold onto weight. Maybe it's the salt. I am not down any weight this morning when I weighed. I am still fluctuating between 288-291 depending on what day I step on the scale.
Quinn...Nice to hear that your daughter is getting responses!
Johanna...soon you will be able to say you live in Pee-Ay! (PA)
__________________ April - 35yr 5'10" mom of two teen boys