Notices

Doing this for lifestyle change....

Old 07-31-2011, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Doing this for lifestyle change....

Something in another thread got me thinking about why some of you may have started on your weight loss journey. I got sick of being unhealthy. I personally have created a lifestyle change. After 86lbs of weight loss I still count calories. I watch the fat content in everything I eat, if its good fat or bad fat. I watch my sugar and try to watch eating a lot of carbs. In another thread it was stated that they want to eat like a normal person. Well, my idea of a normal person is an unhealthy person. For some reason eating healthy is still in the minority. Sometimes people get lucky and can eat bad but I am not one of those people. Of course later on they find out they have high blood pressure and other issues even though they are "skinny". So we have to motivate each other to live a healthy lifestyle. Quick weight loss will always end in failure. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the motivation to keep on living.