Notices

kick me in the behind

Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Kimmy ~ YES i totally see what you are saying. do something to take my focus off myself...i got ya & makes TOTAL sense. as far as belly dancing goes i've never done it before, but have always wanted to. there are classes in my town, BUT for some reason the teacher who i was told to contact isn't returning my calls. mind you i only tried yesterday...lol. i will phone again this morning. i could start with tapes, but i need to get out & around more ppl that's why i want to do the class.

Quinn ~ you are so right about the lack of sun light. normally even if really cold here the sun is usually shining, BUT this winter we have had foggy & cloudy days than normal ~sigh~ which your right does affect my mood. that's why i walk outside every day even on overcast days i'm still getting some vit D (that's the stuff i need)
Old 02-23-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

WOO HOO!!!!! FINALLY got a hold of the lady teaching the Belly Dance class. she got my msg earlier & felt so bad she was having troubles with her home phone. the GOOD news is a begginers class is tomorrow WOO HOO!! I even asked a co-worker to join me. so that will be FUN!! heck if i can hook more ppl into being interested THEN hopefully she can continue running classes. i'll be able to do this while ds is in scouts so it's a win win! can't wait to get my hip rolls on...lol.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 AM
FitDay Member

Stacy, that is so cool! My sister joined belly dancing a few years back and now she actually performs in public sometimes! With the group, not alone. She has shown me some of the moves and OMG do you ever get a fantastic ab workout. You will be amazed at how you are sweating and your stomach muscles are burning!! I haven't been brave enough to try a class myself. Not to mention the fact that I am pushing 50! Not sure anyone wants to see a 50 year old bellydancing!! LOL!!!