Notices

Newbie!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie!

Hi! I'm a newbie and am just starting out here. I've done WW in the past successfully and last year was on the Divorce Diet. A few pounds and inches have crept back on so I'm taking action to keep them at bay.

I know what I need to do, it's just doing it that's my problem. I've signed up on here to help keep me accountable (I LOVE the online food tracker) and I'm in the process of signing up at the gym.

I'm looking to lose ~ 10 lbs but more importantly to tone up some problem areas.

I look forward to reading the posts and responding to new ones!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there and welcome to fitday.
I too lost my weight with weightwatchers but lately its seemed impossible. Actually if im truthful i havent stayed out of the biscuit tin and my portion sizes have got far too big. Thats all change from today though and i have started Rosemary Conley which includes a 45 minute aerobics class (im terrible with exercise but really making the effort lately). Im finding it ok now my head is refocused but it certainly helps having a place to come and tell how good or bad the day is going. All the extra support is such a bonus.
I also have worries with toning up because at 26 my skin is too saggy and i really dont want that but hopefully with all my extra exercise it should fix to be something i can cope with. Exercise inc. toning is a must to getting into shape and like weightwatchers used to say-" do a little more than you did before to start off"
A few pounds crept up on me too- infact its a full stone but im determined to shift that now and regain that confidence i remember having which is becoming a distant memory.
You will do it and we are all here to help and support you along the way. Any problems just ask away and there will be somebody who can answer. Good Luck and lets do this together!
Tracey x