Notices

New to Losing Weight the Healthy Way

Old 02-20-2010, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Cool New to Losing Weight the Healthy Way

Well, hello there. I wanted to introduce myself and maybe form some kind of support system on here.

I'm 22 (23 in May), 5'2" and currently at my all time highest weight of 194.4lbs. I was truly shocked when I stepped on the scale, and I made the decision I just cannot get to 200.

I've been overweight my whole life, but I gained quite a bit (about 30 lbs) after kicking a drug addiction 10 months ago.

I've tried dieting throughout my whole life, but it has always been in a very unhealthy way--usually purging or restricting calories to under 1000 a day. Basically, I tried everything but eating healthy and exercising. Since that got me nowhere, I decided I may as well try the healthy way.

My initial goal is to get off the 30, so down to 165. Mid-term is 145. And my ultimate goal is 130.

Today is day 1 for me, and I'm feeling pretty good. The only thing that is killing me is quitting caffeine. Boy, do I have a HEADACHE!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 PM
FitDay Member

hi ,

You go girl :P , i have something like the same i get in the hospital and i came out roads more about like say 33 pounds . Now one year later i still trying to get it off . Now that i tryd different diets i came to the opinuin that i go trying the Atkins dieet . So far so good only i was addicted to sweet's . So now two weeks later i don't like them anymore :P But i am stil going and still losingf weight

Ohw i do send you a e-mail on you're mail you left on the post to find a e buddy .