Notices

Started on June 23, 2011

Old 07-05-2011, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default Started on June 23, 2011

I started on June 23, 2011 and so far I have lost 13 pounds. I feel pretty good but the hunger pains do put me in a loop from time to time.

On July 3rd my friends and I had a cookout on campus and I kinda went crazy...have 2 drumsticks, a thigh, and a MASSIVE pile of baked macaroni and cheese Yeah, Im addicted to macaroni and cheese as much as a crack addict is addicted to crack.

The other meats they had grilling was baby back ribs, steaks, hotdogs, and cheeseburgers....so I picked the grilled chicken for the least amount of calories...but i totally ruined it on the macaroni and cheese.

The guilt I had that evening was so severe and so powerful I was actually thinking about purging it out. I stood in the bathroom and I got to the point where I was thinking "was this really worth it? The guilt I mean?"

Thankfully, I did not purge but the guilt stayed with me for the rest of the evening and into the night.

I used to be bulimic when I was a teenager. I really don't want those problems surfacing again.

But the good news is, I have lost 13 pounds in spite of the great big mess up I had a couple days ago!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Great job looking at the big picture, Annah. More than half the battle is in your head and it looks like you won that round!