Notices

New here and frustrated beyond anything!!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:23 AM
FitDay Member

I think that was your body's way of telling you that starving it of carbohydrates was wrong and that it needs carbs. That's why you had to eat so many carbs and gained the weight back again because your body needed them. This time make sure that carbs/fats/protein are at decent ratios so that your body isn't screaming for a particular one of those.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default New too

Hi everyone, I'm new here too and am trying to figure how to get my post to show up on the thread. I'm also trying to figure out the time markers. Is this going by GMT or something?

Anyway, I feel fat and I am fat so I need to get off my butt. Somehow I've got to start exercising. How did people get started from being totally sedentary?

Thanks, DC
Old 07-15-2011, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dc1734
Hi everyone, I'm new here too and am trying to figure how to get my post to show up on the thread. I'm also trying to figure out the time markers. Is this going by GMT or something?

Anyway, I feel fat and I am fat so I need to get off my butt. Somehow I've got to start exercising. How did people get started from being totally sedentary?

Thanks, DC
Dance during commercials
Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dc1734
How did people get started from being totally sedentary?
I started walking 10 minutes a day, then increased it when I was finding 10 minutes easy. After 4 weeks, I'm up to 30 minutes a day.