7 Day Motivational starting 6/20/11
OK so if I start it, I have to stay on it, right? And boy do I need it.
1) keep calories to 1300 or less
2) walk or gym 3x or more a week
3) 8 glasses of water
4) be a stretchy mama every day (that's stretchy not bitchy)
5) cut sugar and have fewer carbs in general
1) write at least one hour every single day
2) meditate at least 15 minutes
3) listen more
4) worry less
5) stay on this thread!!!
Good luck to all and to all a good week!
Thanks for starting it Hope. I found I stayed on better last week when I started it so I hope to see you here each day.
My Goals cover 2 weeks.
Go to the Y 3 times a week for weight training
Start using my wii balance programs again 5 times a week
Burn at least 2700 calories a day
Have a 1000 calorie defecit or more daily
Book a Y session with the trainer - BOOKED FOR WED
Keep working on reducing salt -- means I need to cook!
exercise and sauna daily.
I'm feeling very motivated and plan on using that motivation. Have a great week everyone. Mary
My goals this week are:
1. Stay on track with tracking foods/exercise
2. Exercise 5x week
3. Calorie Intake 1300-1500 daily
4. Burn 600 calories 5x by exercise
Sorry for disappearing after Friday last week, I had a CRAZY weekend of going non-stop full-out from one errand to the other and barely sat at the computer. I did log my foods as best I could, but I am so tired today!
I'm going home come Thursday and probably won't be around for the whole week once I go, so I'm making my goals really simple.
This is my first big test of being in a situation A) with family B) out of my food-control and C) needing to be very social - most meals will be out. I'm nervous, but also looking forward to the challenge!!
So, here are my goals this week:
1) Eat "clean" - no fried foods, no junk, no temptations. I can DO this.
2) Log everything - good, bad, or ugly
3) Try to exercise when I have the chance at home
4) Have lots of fun with my family :)
I'm not going to try to limit myself to any particular calories because I'm sure that I won't get to a low-cal every day - there's no sense in setting a goal I know I can't do. I think if I eat cleanly and listen to my body, I'll surprise myself :)
The big fancy dinner-out has a fixed menu, so I already know what I'm getting that night :) Grilled salon, rice pilaf and mixed veggies (yum!). I'm more worried about the alcohol and the pub nights, as I know there are at least 2 planned.
I also hit my July 4th challenge, very surprisingly! when I stepped on the scale this morning (174.6 -- are you KIDDING me scale?). The weight is flying off since I busted my plateau. It still feels weird - I'm telling myself that the three weeks with a 6,000-7,000 deficit when I saw no weight loss are catching up with me now. I'll keep checking in before I go on my vacation :)
To everyone: Big hugs, and I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!
Happy week everyone.
As Terri I will be going on holidays at the end of the week so I will have some modified goals.
1. Eat good food, be careful about "empty snacks"
2. Stay hidrated
3. Stay active
4. Catch up with emails by Wed.
Have a great week everyone!
Congratulations! Great news before starting your vacation!
I haven't done one of these postings in forever so I'm going to go a little easy on myself this week.
- work out all days that hubby works
- walk during lunch break at work every day I take a lunch (might not get to on Friday)
- no junk food
- drink 80oz water daily (or more)
- don't sweat the small stuff
- try to get in the pond at least twice this week
- keep paperwork at work caught up
Good luck to all of you with your goals this week!!!
I've off the party train and just in time too since I regained a little bit of the weight that I had lost. I'm still on track to meet my goal, but still, it scared me!
To get back on track I'm going to focus on
1. Logging everything
2. Drinking water because the temperature is over 100 here!
and 3. Suiting up and showing my muscles who is boss
Okay, I'm back, and have internet back at home, so I'll update the blog tonight.
Hope everyone is doing well, look forward to catching up on posts I haven't read yet. :)
Hi all! I haven't been on here in a while and have been pretty disappointed in myself for yo-yo-ing when it comes to my food intake and exercise. I am finally seeing a personal trainer who has been helping me tremendously in motivating me. It seems I can't hold myself accountable for cheating and so I have him to hold me accountable now. I guess since it costs a pretty penny to have a trainer for me, I am less likely to cheat now. Here are my goals this week:
1) Eat around 1500 calories per day or less (DONE)
2) Drink at least 8 cups of water per day (DONE)
3) No soda (had it only a couple of times when I went out to eat)
4) Go to the gym at least 5 days this week (went Mon-Fri)
5) Eat no more than 1/2 cup of pasta at lunch every day (I cheated on this amount twice at lunchtime)
6) Do not eat past 7pm (I did it!)
7) Eat breakfast (every day except for today)
8) Eat at least 5-6 small meals each day (still struggling with this)
1) Blog two weddings
2) Shoot one session
3) Meet with new client (book new client)
4) Edit one wedding and one session fully
5) Pray every morning before the start of each day
6) Hire a CPA
I wish everyone much luck this week with their goals. Wish me luck too :)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 AM.|