Go to the Y 3 times a week for weight training,
Start using my wii balance programs again 5 times a week, NOT YET
Burn at least 2700 calories a day ,2500
Have a 1000 calorie defecit or more daily - 950,
Book a Y session with the trainer - BOOKED FOR WED
Keep working on reducing salt -- means I need to cook!, HEALTHY LEFTOVERS,
Journal daily, Y,
exercise and sauna daily. Y,
I'm feeling very motivated and plan on using that motivation. Have a great week everyone. Mary
Dec 28th. 2010 200 pounds
Current weight: 191
Ultimate goal Undecided ? 150 to be assessed once maintained for a while
Height 5' 3"
Welcome Wildbeanerz (or is it welcome back?), welcome back carolinefrance. The best shape I was ever in was due to a trainer so I think you're on the right track. Plus I love your goal of not eating past 7; not eating at night is a big help to me when I do it. Terri and Main 80, glad to have you for however long you can stay and good luck with your trips! Terri, family can cause us to eat (especially going out all the time) but you have a plan which is good. Mhibdon I was on the party train too and I had to jump off and get on the right track (pardon the pun.) Kumochi thanks for joining; you jumped on right away and wowgirl88, wghtloser and Mike, it's so good you guys are here. Sorry if I missed greeting anyone so hi and good luck to all. Let's keep each other going!
Oh and Happy Solstice! A friend sent me a solstice prayer people are doing all around the world today. I 'd like to share it. It is simply: "Let Peace Prevail on Earth." I wrote it on a bright blue card and have it on my desk. It's a good thought to send out there!
1) keep calories t[/color]o 1300 or less:1286
2) walk or gym 3x or more a week:beautiful walk on a beautiful road
3) 8 glasses of water: 104 oz
4) be a stretchy mama every day (that's stretchy not bitchy) a little stretchy, not enough
5) cut sugar and have fewer carbs in general: yes
1) write at least one hour every single day: yes
2) meditate at least 15 minutes:yes
3) listen more: trying!!! but no
4) worry less: eh
5) stay on this thread!!! yes
Hey everyone, glad to see the thread is alive and well this morning. I've not fallen completely off track, but I'm not "on" it either. Life has been nuts lately, kids, garden, 4-H, swimming, etc., but I need to focus more on health, because the least bit of inattention to my diet and I'm way over budget. I'm also out working in the sun non-stop which gives me really bad salt cravings, so I need to find a way to sooth that without chips. Open to suggestions on that one.
Health & Fitness goals:
1. Keep calories to 1,500.
2. Calorie deficit for the week of 3,500.
3. Average 30% protein for the week.
4. 96 oz of water.
5. 6 hours of exercise.
6. Plan out healthy meals for in-law visit.
7. Weigh and record daily.
8. Take measurements.
9. Buy new battery for pedometer.
1. Clean house, in-laws are coming Th.
2. Help kiddos finish 1 4-H project each.
3. Smile more, bitch less.
4. Daily act of kindness, random or otherwise.
Yesterday was a good day and I followed it up with a 3.4lb loss this morning! Thank you all for the encouragement and support! It means the world to me.
- work out all days that hubby works he's off Mon & Tues
- walk during lunch break at work every day I take a lunch (might not get to on Friday) yes, 1.5mile(30min)
- no junk food yes!
- drink 80oz water daily (or more) yes, 96oz
- don't sweat the small stuff yes
- try to get in the pond at least twice this week no
- keep paperwork at work caught up no
__________________ April - 35yr 5'10" mom of two teen boys
Almeeker, welcome!!! Gotta think on that salt thing. I love pickles but they are very very high in sodium but very satisfying. Low sodium soup? Very filling but maybe not what you want in hot weather. Hmmm will be interested to hear what others have to say on this one.
Tuesday report (I'm one day ahead of most of you guys :P).
Eat everything Lite N' Easy deliver - no exceptions, and nothing else. N
Drink at least four bottles of water a day - even weekends! Y
Work out the best way for me to get to the gym daily. N
Gym six times. N
Take the dog for a walk at least three times. N
Be honest in blog with emotions, even though three people I know IRL are reading it. -
Cut back the smokes, big time. Y
Organise my bedroom more. N
Organise the rest of the house again. N
Water the plants. N
Take mail to nursing home. -
Once again the "I have money, why not go drive thou?" ghost visited, yeah, I might have some spare change now, but I'm gonna need it, and not for crap food! So not so great yesterday. Slept in and was late to work for I think the first time in three years, fighting the yawns all day, then movie night, so it was a late one. Straight to bed (last time I went to the gym on the way home), and here I am several hours later at work.
Need to organise a schedule of sorts, work out what will work for me.
Good to be back here though, love reading all your posts.