Notices

Ok, I'm tooting my own horn...but it's about time I can!!!

Old 01-25-2010, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Ok, I'm tooting my own horn...but it's about time I can!!!

I have gained over 35 pounds in the last two years...I got into a car accident and messed up my shoulder in 2008. Couldn't work out like I did before. I used to go to the gym 4 days a week and also had a job that I was on my feet walking for 8 hours. Lately, I have been feeling sluggish and have no energy and I know it's because of inactivity. I was using my shoulder as an excuse and it's time to stop.

I got up this morning 45 minutes early, went to Netflix instant queue, and did a 30 minute low level Pilates workout. It was great!! Although I'm sore and my muscles are tired, it's a "hurts so good" feeling. My shoulder popped throughout which the doc said is fine but I feel like I'm on my way back to my old self. So...YAY ME!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

YAY!! Thats awesome! I've heard Monday's are the best day to start a new habit!!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Atta girl

Now, let's string a bunch of those "yay me" days together!

I'm sure you'll be feeling more like yourself with each of them.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Im proud of you that thats awsome those net flix works are fun hu?