Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 6/6/2011 >

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 6/6/2011

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 6/6/2011

Old 06-11-2011, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Really out of the loop with our thread. Keeping our daughter's four kids while she's out of town for a much needed break (single mom of four). I'll be back Monday.

Hugs to all! Miss you!
Old 06-11-2011, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

It's been a great week. I lost 3 pounds, and kept up with my goals. I do have 2 1/2 mi. to go by the end of tomorrow, and I've got one more park visit as well..I will make sure to do that!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend, I'm off to do the same! I'm really looking forward to next week

Fitness Goals & Food
1.) Run a total of 7 miles.
2.)Strength train twice this week.
3.)Portion control! (this is my killer)
4.)8 cups of water daily.

Other Goals
1.) Get out of the house twice this week.. park..grocery store etc.
2.)keep up on housework!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats on the loss, xcurlygirlx! I know that must feel awesome!

Mern, hope you're resting up from your busy week. Looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Check in from past couple days:

1. Calories 1200-1300. 1201, 1255, 1489, 1293, Um, can't count that high, 998
2. Exercise 6 times. Nope-planned night off, Tennis, Cardio Tennis & a run, Weights, None, Tennis
3. Sleep 7 hours a night. 6.5, 7! 7! 7! 6.5, 8!
4. Weigh in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh, heck no!
5. Smile more, bitch less Halfway, Yes (even at the dentist!), Yes, Yes, Yes, Not really
Old 06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
FitDay Member

Well we survived the slumber party, but it was a near thing. Actually it was fine, and when it was all over the house didn't look nearly as bad as it did last fall after our oldest DD's birthday. Believe it or not the kids actually got some sleep, not "a lot" but "some". The trampoline is a great thing, the kids are in it every time I turn around, I could toss out the TV and they might not notice for days (can't say the same about the hubs).

Yesterday after the party was over we went to one event after another; today is actually worse. We're spending the entire day taking my Brownie Troop to Michigan Adventure. Hopefully enough parents will be attending to keep the herd together.

I was totally off track Friday, and pretty much off yesterday too. I'm going to give it more effort today, but diet will be an issue. Amusement parks aren't famous for their healthy menu options. Tonight before I go to bed I'm going to select a workout for tomorrow morning, and leave myself a reminder note on the coffee pot.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
FitDay Member

Hope the weekend was wonderful for all of you.
Thank you for the info on the P90X and the excitement about my report
I developed a bit of a cold, luckily not a man cold. That altered my water drinking a bit and let's face it I don't need an excuse to ditch a workout so my goals ended a being more on the red side. On to a new week I suppose.

1. Keep a 1200 calorie average. 1236
2. Drink 3 L of water a day. No, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, No
3. Exercise 5 times during the week. No, No, No, Yes, No, No, No
4. Finish the report by Wednesday. Guess what... its done!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Feel better soon, MAIN80. Sorry you're a bit under the weather.

1. Calories 1200-1300. 1201, 1255, 1489, 1293, Um, can't count that high, 998, 1288
2. Exercise 6 times. Nope-planned night off, Tennis, Cardio Tennis & a run, Weights, None, Tennis, Jogged w/the hubby & weights
3. Sleep 7 hours a night. 6.5, 7! 7! 7! 6.5, 8! 8!
4. Weigh in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh, heck no!, Not today
5. Smile more, bitch less Halfway, Yes (even at the dentist!), Yes, Yes, Yes, Not really, Halfway