1. Eat clean and kept calories 1,350-1,600, 50 push-ups for days I'm over. 1,490
2. Drink 96 oz of water. Y
3. Exercise 6 hours. 60 min (total 1:00)
4. Calorie deficit of 3,500 for the week. -835 (total -835)
5. Carbs 45% or lower, Protein 30% or higher. 43c-36p
6. Log food and report every day even weekends. Y
7. Fix elliptical. N
8. Get coupon binder sorted out. N
9. Call the autobody place and change loaner car arrangement. N
10. Clean out DD's dressers. N
11. Smile more, bitch less. Y
12. 1 hour of cleaning in the basement. N
13. Get veggie garden started, weekend project.
Monday: down-stairs bathroom, up-stairs bathroom, laundry
Tuesday: kitchen, stairwell, hall, laundry
Wednesday living room, bedroom, laundry
Thursday dining room, bedroom, laundry
Friday den, master bedroom, laundry
Saturday, front porch, basement, laundry
Sunday, 1 closet, 2 cupboards.
Mern, Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy to hear your fantastic health report!! You must be so proud and relieved!
Sorry I was MIA for a while. I meant to write last week that I loved all of your suggestions about meal planning.
I had two finals and I'm doing lots of field and lab work so I'm just not near a comp as often. Hopefully I'll still be able to check in tomorrow or Wed.
I had a successful weekend!! Successful meaning that I did not binge, even though I was likely over my calorie allowance. I don't care! I honestly just didn't want to feel like I'd gone out of control. I ate chocolate and cupcakes and probably too much, but it still wasn't anything crazy. I knew I would be surrounded by junk for two days, so I dealt with it by allowing it in my system, but somehow keeping myself in check (I have to reflect more about how I did this!). The weekend before last I was too rigid with myself and then I ate soo much I felt like I was going to puke. Thank god that didn't happen again. I hope to repeat this "splurge" until it becomes habit to replace bingeing.
Terri, so sorry you got zapped with a bug, sounds terrible!
__________________ Julia “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
~ Zig Ziglar, American Motivational Speaker
current weight: 125.6 on April 13, 2011
goal weight: 120.6 in 6 weeks
1. Keep a 1200 calorie weekly average 1150
2. Drink 3 liters of water per day. Yes
3. Take the dog to walk 4 times. No
4. Exercise 5 times during the week. No
5. Find three ways to do my hair. One down
6. Sort out all the things I took out of the closet. No
7. Clean two drawers. No
8. Keep a clean Inbox. Not bad
Weight Jan 10, 2011 = 175 pounds
Weight Oct 10, 2011 = 146
Ultimate weight goal = 140 pounds sometime before the end of 2011
Today was okay, even if it most definitely did not go to plan! Had to miss my work out and ended up eating somewhere where I have no idea of know the exact calories, but all in all today was a good Monday! I am loving how gorgeous all the fruit is looking!
Almeeker: Thanks! I came up with it when I literally had to go for a run to get rid a sore booty from crying on the floor all day.
Mike: I’ll have you know that your vacation Blast darn near had me salivating all over my computer!
You can only sit on your rump and feel sorry for yourself for so long before your butt goes numb.
Better to jog away your worries than to add a sore ass to the list.
Health & Fitness
1) eat clean for 6 days yes
2) drink a gallon of water a day yes
3) take daily:
fish oil yes
4) 1500 cals deficient for the week -883
5) floss 7x no
6) good/ productive work outs 6x sort of (yoga)
7) log food every day yes
Non Health & Fitness
8) 2 random acts of kindness no