Notices

Exercising with large chest?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:31 AM
FitDay Member

Mine are Cagney & Lacey cos they are a great double act. I agree with everyone here on the benefit of a really good support bra, although I tend to stick with low impact. However my Bollywood class was full of jumping and skipping so the bra was essential to avoid me ending up with two black eyes. Lol
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
I wonder how many of the men are checking this thread hoping for pictures -

re naming yours vanilla and chocolate - I took a course in college in which I learned that kangaroos lactate two very different kinds of milk at a time (because the joeys are far apart developmentally), my professor called them "chocolate and vanillla".

OK, back to work.
I nursed all 3 of our children, and each had a favorite side, DH and I used to joke that they must make different flavors, and they've been "Chocolate" and "Vanilla" ever since. Before that they were always just "The Girls" or "The Shelf".
Old 05-09-2011, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hi,

Im a 36GG and find running horrendous - even with two sports bras and a compression top. So I walk briskly or cycle and use the rower in the gym. Weights are also pretty easy to do for toning.

Good luck!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Heartilly90
What are the best workouts for someone with large breasts? I'm currently a size H. Hoping to become a smaller cup size as the weight peels off..

Jogging only makes my chest hurt, and any jumping exercise also results in pain..

Please help..
I used to have problems with the large breasts, and even with weight loss that did not go away, except a little more flabby. I found out that I was a perfect candidate for breast reduction surgery. I had neck pain, strap grooves, chest pain and several other problems. I had it done, and insurance medicare and supplement paid for it. I have never regretted it. I had always wished to be smaller, at least after I had my first child, but waited years, until I found out it can be a medical necessity. Having them reduced, gave me more incentive to lose the rest of the weight.