Notices

100 lb club

Old 01-12-2010, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

has anyone tired the biggest loser boot camp? i couldnt walk for 3 days. my co workers at the hospital kept laughing and saying i was walking like i had been on a horse for days. i didnt find it too funny, and still trying to get the courage to do the video again. maybe i should take it easy the next time.

good luck all
Old 01-13-2010, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Aw, Syd. Don't kill yourself... listen to your body and it will tell you when you're pushing too hard. It can be difficult to recognize the difference between discomfort and actual pain until you're used to the activity. I know you have to get uncomfortable to get results, but doing too much too fast can be dangerous.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by krstnabean
Aw, Syd. Don't kill yourself... listen to your body and it will tell you when you're pushing too hard. It can be difficult to recognize the difference between discomfort and actual pain until you're used to the activity. I know you have to get uncomfortable to get results, but doing too much too fast can be dangerous.
at the time i didnt feel any discomfort thought i was doing great . lol yea i was doing too great . i promise to take it easy and slow until i build up my muscles .
Old 01-14-2010, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi

I joined Jan 6th and started Weight watchers. I need to lose 111 pounds to get in the middle of my healthy weight range. I lost 6.5 pounds last week so I am motivated to keep going. I do not feel healthy or think I look it and now I feel I really need to do this. I have MS and I worry if something happens to me that my family would not be able to life me or worse they would see me should they have to bath me.

I am hoping to lose most in 1 year.I have my 10th anniversary next year and want to look better than when we got married.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Help!

I am new here and like you all I have 100lbs to loose. I have wanted to loose this weight for some time, but feel differently about it than I ever have before. My husband was overweight when we met and married and I was skinny and active. I put on 100lbs in 4 years of marriage. My husband starting loosing weight in Sept. 09, and has lost 20lbs so far. He is like a small time celeb at work and everyone calls him to see if he can give advice. I am not jealous, just afraid. I am very happy for him and he looks great, but I feel more insecure than I ever have. I find myself thinking competitvely and wanting to be noticed by him. At this point I am more overweight than he is and I am a lil down. I wish he would wait up for me or something. lol
Any advice. I am eating very well I leave my foods public, but I have no motivation to exercise, and I don't want him to think that I am going to try and steal his thunder.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thursday Weigh-in

Hi ladies. Just wanted to post here today. I started Monday. Lost 2.2 lbs. I am doing low-carb diet and watching the calorie intake. I've been successfull with it in the past. Just hope I can stick with it.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Ladies :3
My name is Rina(short for Marina) & I also need to
lose over 100 lbs >.<
I'm 18 turning 19 in March and I'm
so tired of being overweight and unhappy.
My current weight is 265 lbs *Dies*.

I love to talk and play internet games XD
I'm also a "House Wife" but without the children.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

-Rina
Old 01-14-2010, 01:06 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hey all, my name is Tobii-Rhea, I'm from the UK. I currently weigh 293 down from 357 and my goal weight is 140 so I have 154 to lose.....fun fun. Anyways I have used Fitday on and off for years but just made a new account to start afresh. I am also doing weight watchers but thought I would use this to track calories aswell as points.

I am a Mother of 5, 3 at home and engaged to be married in May 2011 which is my goal for most of my weight to be gone.

I also suffer with chronic sciatica and possible CFS so exercise is really difficult as I am on and off crutches with pain and fatigue.

If anyone on here wants a diet buddy, feel free to add me on Facebook. (Tobii-Rhea Starr....I'm the only person on there with that name lol)

Anyways good luck everyone xxx
Old 01-18-2010, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

And now I too jump on the bandwagon. My 250 lb. self is ready to lose weight. I can't even wear my engagement ring and wedding ring b/c my fingers are too fat. I've only been married 2 years - it's too soon to pack them away in a box. My husband and 16-month-old son are the lights of my life, and thankfully dh is completely supportive about my goal. He also has quite a bit to lose and will join me as soon as he is over this flu-bug that has lasted 2+ weeks. But even with that, I know myself and that it will be better for me to get support from here. I look forward to hearing from others about what they are doing to shed the pounds.

Christine
Old 01-20-2010, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site...
MandyIsReady--I LOVE your screen name!! That is how I feel too.

Like all of you, I want to loose 100lbs...and like all of you, I'm going to!
Weight has been an issue for me since I was 19-20, before then I always played competitive sports (high school, aau, college)...then, when those stopped my weight gain started. Add in 2 kids, a job where I sit at a desk all day, and a 6'4" 185 lbs boyfriend that can eat whatever he wants....and you get an extra 100 lbs to carry around.

I've tried weight watchers, Atkins, south beach and more....all with quick results (20-30 lbs) that didn't stick. But, this time is different. No diet, just a total life overhaul. My boyfriend is on board too (although his goals are to gain weight and muscle). We did a dump day and cleaned all the junk food out of our house (much to the dismay of our 3 year old). Now it's about eating healthy and exercise.

I'm glad I found this group and look foward to keeping in touch with you ladies and seeing us all meet our goals!!

PS Do many of you have FB?? That is more chatty than this...I saw someone else mention wishing there was a better forum. I'd be more than happy to create a private group for us. Let me know!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.