I had to copy and paste ur post so that I'd remember everything to say--lol. I was also plateau'd and very VERRRRY frustrated
Sooo, I took my friends advice and started the P90x program and OMG I cannot be happier with the results!!!
I make myself get up extra early to do the routine of the day because it elevates my mood for the day and gives me natural energy. I also found a product by Bolthouse Farms called Green Goodness that helps me get my daily dose of fruits and veggies. (13 servings of fruits and veggies in 8 oz)!! It's kind of like an apple-juice type of V-8. except it's green. As far as limiting caffeine, that, believe it or not, will get easier as your eating habits do. For me, I discovered 2 very negative impacts of too much caffeine: 1) I get hungrier than usual 2) I get angry a lot easier
#2 is odd VERRRRRY odd for me so I am very careful to watch my intake! I'm a water freak so my only suggestion there is to try the new Mio flavor enhancers that are out-yummy
Treats---well, we cannot deprive ourselves completely of everything! Try the 3 muskateers truffle crisps also yummmy and oftentimes hits the spot! i know the longer I deprive myself of sinful foods, the more focused I become on that food and hen I overindulge! NOT GOOD! Therefore, if I want a small treat, I enjoy it (actually, I budget it sometimes in my daily food log) *LOL*
Best of luck, and if you do P90x, you'll know what I mean by "Bring It"!!
I'd like to keep my focus on being positive on pushing myself to exercise every day, avoid temptation and focus on eating yummy healthy food, and work on cutting down caffiene gradually.
I've been on a plateau for about 6 weeks now, and have about 15kgs (34lbs) I'm trying to loose.
1. Exercise every day and enjoy pushing myself to become fitter every day.
2. Eat VERY healthy food. 75% fruit and veggies, and keep toxic food to a minimum.
3. Drink 3L of water a day
4. Cut back on coffee (currently 5 a day!)
What I will do tomorrow.
1. Start cutting back the caffiene in every one of my coffees, and substitute half decaf.
2. Drink 3L of water
3. Avoid having chocolate things in cafes! How? Tell myself it's just for today. I just have to get through today.
4. Go for a long fast walk \ jog in the morning. Take DD to school, walk \ run 1hr to do errands at HR.
Weight Today: 70kgs
Bad food: 3 servings