Notices

I'm back, Keep an eye on me

Old 05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

hanks Pinballjoe for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.

Today, I ate way too much carb and salt. I will try not to get on the scale tomorrow morning. Not much vegi nor fruit. Calories is way over 1700. TWhat is wrong with me? I need to stay out of the kitchen. But it is hard, I work at home. Maybe I should put a lock or a zipper on my mouth.
What make me eat so much? Let's see. My friend come over for lunch because I babysitting so she come by sometimes. I have some of my favorite food which trigger it rice, rice porridge, and dry fish, .... and I ate all my calories by lunch time. I told myself that I should just have something very light for dinner. But I ate the same thing for dinner.
The trigger today is FRIEND and FOOD. I should never have my favorite food around unless it is an very special occasion. Maybe after I lose 10 lbs.

AFTER LOSING 10LBS, I CAN HAVE 1 DAY CHEAT WITH MY FAVORITE FOOD.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default Back to 140.8

I am over joy. It's 6 in the morning here and I want to dance, and jump and scream. I am back to 140.8 baby.
And the weekend has just arrived with Mother's day celerbration on the way. I am in distress, however, this time I won't let food take over my victory. We are going to go out for Mother's day lunch at one of our favorite Chinese restaurant. I need a plan so I can bring up my will power.
It seems that I can gain weight overnight and take forever to lose. I was at this way 4 weeks ago and gain 3lbs which seem overnight. It took me 4 weeks to take it off. It is very fustrated.

SO MY GOAL is 140 BY MONDAY
AND IN THE 130'S BY FRIDAY no longer 140

Those are my mini goals, do you think I can achieve?
I think I can and I will.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Not reach my goal

I didn't reach my goal. After 2 days weekend I gain back 2 lbs. I have consumed a little more than usual, but I don't think I eat 7000 cals extra. Today lost back 1 lb, still 1 more lb. I have been very good for 3 days now. I hope to see a good number tomorrow.