Community
Notices

I'm back, Keep an eye on me

Old 05-05-2011, 01:04 PM
FitDay Member

I am going to be out for a few days. I still try to get back but it hard. I have some deficit but not very much (400 is the most). Well, at least I don't over eat. I felt tired over all. I tried to get exercise in but it is very lousy kind of work out. I have not work out today. I wanted to fit one in. It's very fustrated because one day I weight 127 and then a few days later I weight 3 pounds more and stay there for 1 week. I know eventually it will go down but it just drives me nuts.
My allergy is just bother me a lot. I run/walk yesterday but I was just cough and running nose. It was very annoyed.
I will be out until next Monday with a new stratergy.
Mai
Old 05-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

Hang in there, Mai, and give yourself a break for a few days. You're doing fine; you'll get back in there. Feel better soon!
Old 05-14-2011, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm back

I wrote last night but it lost.
Basically, I am slowly get back on track. I ran 5 miles this morning. My legs are still tired right now, But i am happy. Glad I did.

I think I just have to take this journey slow and not get frustrated about it. Simply because I can't give up all my bad habit in exchange for a better one.
1. I can't eat sweetener (don't like the taste, so I don't drink anything with added sugar) though I cook with a lot of sugar.
2. White rice, rice noodle, I love it so much, and will not want to give up for brown rice.
3. Sodium...
Just take it slow. one day at the time. Maybe I will reach my goal next summer. the important thing is not to let the weight creep back up.

There is one thing though. I do not see myself smaller. My husband and inlaw said how good, skinny I look. And I wear smaller size. But in the mirror, I see myself still fat. Is there some trick to help the mind to match the body?
Mai
Old 05-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Try taking pictures. Sometimes that seems like a more realistic picture than the mirror. You are working hard. You'll get it.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Try taking pictures. Sometimes that seems like a more realistic picture than the mirror. You are working hard. You'll get it.
Thanks Cassie!
I will try that.

Yesterday I doing good with food overall, But then at night I felt hungry and ate some vegi soup. Not so terrible, but I rather not eat anything.
Today is a new day. SO far I ate 615 cals. This is my new strategy. Try to eat very little at breakfast and lunch, save most of it for dinner, especially, if we have to go out.
Check back later.
mai
Old 05-19-2011, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

A miarical thing happen this morning. The scale show 126.6 that is the lowest number I ever seen. I am excited. Finally, after 2-3 week, it shows again. But I pulled myself back from that excitement. In the past, I always excited to see the weight change then I slip right in that day. I tried to remind myself that it's great but you still need to work harder.

Despite all that, we went to popeyes for dinner. My husband said thank you for let him allowing the family go to popeyes. Well I wasn't really try hard to be healthy either. I had 500 deficit today but Ugh.
Keep trying. I lost average a pound every 2-3 weeks.No rush .... really.
Mai
Old 05-27-2011, 05:30 AM
FitDay Member

I have been reluctant about my food log. I know I didn't try really hard but I do think about my food every time I eat and try to enjoy it slowly.
I didn't gain or lose this week. I have 1 more week to my vacation. And I try to maintain my weight on vacation however, if I gain, try not to gain more than 4 pounds (which is 1 pound a week). That is my plan. I think I can do it.
Excercise wise: I plan to work out, run or whatever I can whenever I can. I will weight myself before and after ( I did this before, quite ugly, but I like to face it)
Old 06-03-2011, 04:48 AM
FitDay Member

Here i am again. I have not losing anything in the last 2 weeks. Now my 4 weeks vacation to Vietnam coming tomorrow.
I try not make a big thing about it. I try to be active and try not to eat too much (which is very hard).
I will continue my journey when I come back.
Mai
Old 06-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator

Hope you have a wonderful trip, Mai! Be well, don't get all worked up over little things; just try to make good choices most of the time and enjoy yourself!
Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Mai, you back yet? Hope your trip went well, I was wondering where you'd gotten to when you were quiet, then saw you went away.
Hope you're gonna come back to us here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.