1. Stick to calorie limit.
2. Balance pie chart (no specific percentages; just use common sense).
3. Exercise 6 days.
4. Sleep at least 7 hours nightly.
5. Drink 2-3 big blue bottles of water each day.
6. No impulse snacking!
7. Clean out purse & wallet and file receipts.
8. Sweep garage.
9. Flowers for front porch.
10. Make healthy snacks/quick breakfasts/bread for the week and for freezer.
11. Change sheets and towels for MIL visit Friday.
12. Plan meals for weekend.
My MIL is coming in on Friday for my son's tournament, which will last all weekend, so I'm not going to push it on the home improvement goals this week. Hopefully I can stay on my work schedule and get these other things in.
Have a great Monday, everyone!
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days
Last edited by cjohnson728; 04-11-2011 at 12:49 PM.
I'm in. Boy, do I need this. I am in great need of regaining my self-discipline. I've let lots of old, bad habits slip back in the last two weeks and it's showing up on the scale. Just name the food and I've probably eaten it in the last 14 days. I can't say it was even that good. The weather is going to be cool and wet for the next week which is going to make it difficult to hike and get the exercise that I so desperately need!
Back To Discipline For Me:
* 1200 calories or less until I get hold of myself.
* Daily neighborhood walks, as weather permits.
* Keep water bottle with me all day long.
* Totally eliminate bread, cereals, peanut butter, frozen yogurt and
cheese until I regain my composure.
* Log EVERYTHING!
* Multi-vitamin daily.
* 3-4 fruits and veggies, minimum, daily.
* Finish cleaning vehicles.
* Finish Prom dress.
* Clean and reorganize one kitchen cupboard a day. (Busy work so that I
don't eat while the weather is bad.)
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
I disappeared AGAIN over the weekend (or at least on Sunday). Sheesh. I find that it's getting harder and harder to sit my butt down and make sure that I post. I think it's because I've been getting away from the computer in general on weekends and doing other things, which I suppose is a good thing, but I hate leaving conversations hanging! So sorry everyone!
My goals aren't changing much this week - I felt really good last week, felt like I struck a balance between doing things that are a challenge without setting myself up for failure. The up-and-down calorie thing is still working for me too, so I'm going to keep conscious of it this week and try to keep doing it, while knowing that Sunday is almost always an "up" day (definitely was yesterday, I had 1650 cals). My final calorie deficit was about 6500 last week, and right on target, I lost almost two pounds since last Monday (lost 1.8, down to 191.4)
Quinn: You can do it!!!!
Food, Exercise and Lifestyle Goals:
1) Achieve a 7,000 calorie deficit by the end of the week (through a combination of eating and exercising)
2) Do not take off two days in a row from exercising.
3) Achieve a 30% protein average for the week
4) Carbs at or below 50% average for the week
5) Protein powder after every workout - in a smoothie!
6) At least 96 oz. water daily
7) Report here each and every day - that includes weekends!
Other Life Stuff:
1) Clean both bathrooms
2) Easter/Anniversary presents for family (my parents 32nd anniversary is tomorrow!!)
3) Work on my embroidery for at least five hours this week
4) Don't worry, be happy!
5) Finish one chapter of side-project book
Female, 28 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 9/3/12 = 164.9 (net: -50.3 lbs.)
Current mini-goal: 160 lbs.
Next mini-goal: 150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
here we go again. Last week was bad, I ate what ever I wanted or what ever I craved. This morning I weighed in a 172.8# and I have a little more jiggle. I enjoyed me week of eating crap and I really don't feel bad about it but it's time to buckle down.
Health & Fitness
1) 65g carbs/ day
2) +/- 500 cals for the week
3) floss 7x
5) work out 3x
6) 1400 pushups
Non Health & Fitness
1) Make money
2) smile more & bitch less
3) have fun boiling 20 sacks of crawfish for the Hospice Foundation
This week is gonna be a rough week, but an exciting one We finally found a co-sponsor to help me get my husbands visa. So we're going to be running around a lot in preparation, and I'm going to be researching a lot for where we want to live etc. So, super excited. I couldn't sleep a wink at all last night.
Between last weeks success and this miraculous news I'm on cloud 9! We did celebrate with Pizza today, but I'm still within my calorie limit as long as I watch out for the remainder. We've been waiting for this for TWO YEARS! Felt like our life was on pause, stuck in a stand still, and started to lose hope until last night. ^_^ Thank GOD!
Okay, enough Rambling! I'm all rallied up for this week! Lets bust its butt!
Keep Calories around 1200-no higher than 1400, deficit above 800.
Drink 2ltr of H2o daily-NO Sodas
Raise Protien, lower Fat intake-balance pie chart
3 Days 30min Yoga, 5 min. Jump Rope, & other exercise-6 days 30min walk.
Avoid 'Sugar' sweets & Bread-Gluten junk
Goal weight loss is 2lbs
Smile More, Bitch Less/ or else 5 pushups per failure
Finish 2nd lace project start 3rd one for exhibit
8 hours of sleep MAX/ night-no more all nighters
Straighten out closet-sort through unneeded clothes
Start VISA paperwork
Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times. ~Randy Glasbergen