behaze & Julia...those crazy eating days! What is it about them that sneaks up and bites us like a snake sometimes? Thanks for the food porn, behaze; at least I could enjoy it vicariously
. Hope the little guy is better soon. Julia, you're already back on the horse; 350 over isn't doom & gloom. You'll make it up in no time.
Terri, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? You've got your mojo going...look at that calorie burn! How was the cookout?
almeeker, you will do better this coming week. Put a sock in Mr. McScreamy and duct tape the daughters and do what you know so well. I've been wondering all week, though, why do you have to bless out the eye doctor?
Mern, hope you enjoyed your weekend and look forward to chatting with you during the week.
Crimpet, smart to keep the goals simple. I'm so excited for you!
acameron...a sane bride with some common sense! I'm sure friends and family appreciate you!
Cybervox, glad you jumped aboard. Definitely more fun with more folks! Welcome.
Here's my day:
1. Stick to calorie limit. I'll give it a B, Yes!, Yes, Yes (bumped it higher because of the exercise), Yes, Yes, Yes
2. Balance pie chart (no specific percentages; just use common sense). Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Meh; marginal, Yes
3. Exercise 6 days. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Planned day off, Yes
4. Sleep at least 7 hours nightly. Yes, No, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Drink 2-3 big blue bottles of water each day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Nope. Not feelin' it today.
6. No impulse snacking! Mostly, Yes (meaning no snacking), Yes, Once- went to say goodnight to my hubby and he had those damn bunnies...so I snatched 7 or 8 of them, about a quarter serving, Yes, Yes, Yes
7. Clean out purse & wallet and file receipts. Done!
8. Sweep garage. Done!
9. Flowers for front porch. Done, and repotted a big ole' plant in the family room.
10. Make healthy snacks/quick breakfasts/bread for the week and for freezer. Yes
11. Change sheets and towels for MIL visit Friday. Yes
12. Plan meals for weekend. Yes. Had to plan around son's preferences, as he's the one putting it out there in a tourney this weekend, and all I can say is that I might possibly have some teensy, weensy regret over pledging to post my weekend food journal!
Thankfully my son picked a chain restaurant to go get "Mexican," so I was able to look up calories and log it accurately. At times this weekend I was hanging on by my fingernails, but I made it through. I can has accountability pictures by cjohnson728 - Photobucket
I'm back into my "comfort weight" range; would still like one more pound, but I won't force it. This is a dangerous time; my brain thinks, "Oh, everything's okay now, you can eat that. And that. And that" and before I know it, I'm back up a few pounds and all angry and defeated again. Maybe my goals for the week should be about preventing relapse
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that this coming week will be a good one!