Like Terri, I disappeared over the weekend, too. It ended up being much busier than I thought. I baked like a maniac, got into some unplanned house projects, and did a 16 page report on a very depressing case. Plus there was the fact of DH being home after a week of being gone for work
. My eating was not the greatest but it was an amazingly productive weekend and I know how to get back on track. Unfortunately, we all woke up this morning not feeling very well, maybe a bug, so just going to take it easy for a while. I'm back to basics, too, like Mike, though I totally will let him tackle the chin-up goal!
Goals this week:
1. Stay on calorie target (changes daily, depends on exercise).
2. Balance the pie chart.
3. 2-3 big blue water bottles daily.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night (I will get this goal this week, dammit!).
5. 5 fruits and veggies per day.
6. No sodas (had given them up, then diet ones snuck back in).
7. Work on office.
8. Finish trim in bedroom and bathroom over weekend, no excuses.
9. Shop for fashion-challenged DH before discount coupon expires Saturday.
10. Follow up on outstanding billing.
Hope everyone is off to a great start this week!