Community
Notices

Positive Thinkers- Saturday

Old 03-12-2011, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Positive Thinkers- Saturday

Hello!
I'm looking for a group of like minded people who are interested in a daily thread to help make them accountable and keep this journey positive.
A little about me- I'm 52, happily married with 3 grown boys. 8 yrs ago I lost 45 lbs and became fit, but never made it to my goal weight. I still have 27.5 lbs to go, and would love some company.
Everyone is welcome!

I love to cook, garden, entertain, read, exercise (many kinds), sew, quilt, scrapbook, crafts of all kinds, and am family oriented.

I'm looking to post a few daily affirmations to keep me on track and positive about this journey.

PT- (Positive Thought for the day)
I feel great in that I've been making much better choices the past few days, and can feel a big difference in my attitude and well being.

GRAT- (gratitude)
I'm grateful for this awesome site to track my health and fitness. Seeing it in writing helps me to stay on track.

GOAL- (goal for the day)
drink more water

FIT - fitness activity
30 minutes circuit training
10 minutes stretching
getting ready to do some power cleaning for the remainder of the afternoon. every little bit counts, right?
Old 03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

PT- (Positive Thought for the day)
I am choosing to be in a sunny mood even though it's really gloomy outside.

GRAT- (gratitude)
I'm grateful for spring break so I can spend time with my boys who will be fleeing the nest soon enough.

GOAL- (goal for the day)
journal every bite. It's working!

FIT - fitness activity

going to the health club after this coffee, so it'll be something cardio for sure, since I don't care to do weights in mixed company.