Community
Notices

venting/in need of encouragement

Old 03-12-2011, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, I just found this forum and I already feel a sense of companionship. Here I am lonely, secluded and want to come out of my shell. Funnygirl, I too have had these same thoughts and struggles. And yes, God does want me to be whole. Love the part where you were furious that Satan was after you with this. This too is real for me. My sister recently died, younger beautiful sister and I made a vow to do something for her. That was to take care of myself and get serious.

Since 2 months ago, she died unexpectedly, my son has been in constant trouble and my business was hacked with a very bad virus, taking my entire business down.

In the midst of this, I made it to the gym 6 times this week already and wanted to overeat yesterday, but did not.

I am counting calories and not losing weight, even at around 1300 calories a day. It's this damn stress.

Well, my sister is buried now, I will see her soon.
My son is doing better and staying out of trouble.
My business will be back online this week.

This has sucked so bad, but I am hanging in there and can't wait to see how less stress, praying, hanging out with my church friends and loving myself will work. Something has to crack and I don't want it to be the scale