Join Date: Jan 2010
Well, as ugly as it is, I need to check it in. I'm truly embarrassed. Hopefully I'll remember this next time I think it's a good idea to mindlessly stuff my face.
1. Average a 500 cal deficit daily. 679, 600, 516, 414, 495, No: +1768, 369
2. Keep carbs at 45%; no more than 50. 49%, 45%, 47%, 44%, 50%, 50%, 50%
3. Exercise daily (need it, for #1) Yes (weights), Yes (tennis), Yes (50 min run), Yes (weights), Yes (35 min run), Yes (tennis), Sort of (walked the neighborhood hills with hubby)
4. 5 fruits and veggies daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes
5. Sleep 7 hours nightly. Very bad 5:15, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. 3 sports bottles of water daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No
7. Stay off the scale till Monday. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, but I really want to check! Should have checked yesterday; it won't look that good for a while, Yes, don't want to be anywhere near it today
8. Snack smart: no trigger foods disguised as "snacks." Forgot, but did okay snacking, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes
9. One office organizational task five out of seven days. This was not the day, Yes, Not today, No and I've really got to get back into this habit! Somebody bust my chops about it, please! Yes, No, No
10. Paint one room of trim by end of weekend. No
So, this week was not the best. I was cruising till Saturday night. I'm probably going to keep the same goals for next week and with no social outings planned, see if I can make it this time.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.