Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-day motivational thread starting 3/7/2011 >

7-day motivational thread starting 3/7/2011

Community
Notices

7-day motivational thread starting 3/7/2011

Old 03-06-2011, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default 7-day motivational thread starting 3/7/2011

I was like, where's the thread? And then I realized it hadn't started yet! I've mostly been lurking due to weeks of lingering colds and flu, stress, swamped with work, layoffs at work (I'm still there for now but waiting for the axe to swing).

I have a big performance review for four days this week so I'll be swamped again, don't have time to track and calculate or even work out so I'm going to keep it simple.

1) Exercise 160 minutes
2) Have only 2 "complete pigout" days instead of 6-7 like I've been doing for a month now.

I know, aiming pretty low here but I've got to stay alive, stay ahead, and get my sleep! I did manage to do TWO workouts today and cook for the week.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Here is the rubypeanut post.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

ruby,
I didn't realize that you started this. I started one as well and having the 2 open was causing confusion so I closed this one since people had already started commenting on the other.