Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me! >

1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me!

Community
Notices

1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me!

Old 02-13-2011, 11:40 PM
FitDay Member

I lost my pound!!!!!!! Yay!~
Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 AM
FitDay Member

hi all, just thought i would pop in say hi, ive the guts of 120pounds to lose over the next 2 years or so. My big goal this year is to loose a pound a week until the 6th of june when my aunt is 50 so there will be a big family party then.

Ive a dairy intolerence so my diet is fairly restrictive, tho on the plus side it means no more ready meals or pizzas and chocolate my big weaknesses

Ill try and pop in each day if i can
Old 02-14-2011, 11:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by psycho-hope
hi all, just thought i would pop in say hi, ive the guts of 120pounds to lose over the next 2 years or so. My big goal this year is to loose a pound a week until the 6th of june when my aunt is 50 so there will be a big family party then.

Ive a dairy intolerence so my diet is fairly restrictive, tho on the plus side it means no more ready meals or pizzas and chocolate my big weaknesses

Ill try and pop in each day if i can
Hellz yeah! Welcome aboard, psycho-hope! I personally love this thread and the Weekly Motivational thread! I hope that you find plenty of support here! How on earth do you avoid the chocolate?! I try to ration myself to only one of those "Dove Dark Chocolate Promises" pieces per day, and even that is hard!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Hellz yeah! Welcome aboard, psycho-hope! I personally love this thread and the Weekly Motivational thread! I hope that you find plenty of support here! How on earth do you avoid the chocolate?! I try to ration myself to only one of those "Dove Dark Chocolate Promises" pieces per day, and even that is hard!
its a blooming nightmare alright, but the stomach cramps just aint worth it
Old 02-15-2011, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

hey guys an update from me.

i'm going to start drinking 3 of my water bottles a day which is about 3 cups of water it can hold.

and i'm going to cut back on how much i eat by a few servings. following the food guide is good for mantining your weight or starting to cut back, but at the point i'm at now i feel like i'm eating WAY too much with keeping up with the right amount of servings. so i'm going to cut back on my grains by 1-2, fruits and veggies i'll keep to 7 servings but won't try to fill the servings with juice if i'm lacking 1-2.

i'm fine with my milk of 2 servings, and for my meat i got to stay at my 2 (i tend to go over by one alot)

yesterday i didn't eat all my servings but drank alot of water so i wasn't hungry all day. and this morning i had a good breakfast abit bigger than usual snice a bigger breakfast is better than a bigger supper.

also my computer is down for the count so i can't check back as often for awhile snice i'm using my school computers.

see you guys later
Old 02-15-2011, 09:24 AM
FitDay Member

hey all, had an ok day today, mainly cause theres nothing nice to eat in the house
was hoping to get out for a walk but its been raining all day here.
going to weigh myself tomorrow in work to see how im doing, wont be in work for 10 days after tomorrow so have 10 days to improve on tomorrows weight
Old 02-16-2011, 10:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good Start

I am enjoying the food and activity logs. It really makes me think about what I am eating more so than any other weight loss tool I have used and it is free unlike Weight Watchers. I have already lost a pound and I feel great. I think I can keep up with this.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I would love to do this with you ... though I do not need to lose 50 pounds, I need to learn to be patient and be happy losing one pound a week. I am so haphazard with my eating and would like to have to check in to keep me inline. I would love to keep in touch through fitday to do this.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JustG45
Hi, I would love to do this with you ... though I do not need to lose 50 pounds, I need to learn to be patient and be happy losing one pound a week. I am so haphazard with my eating and would like to have to check in to keep me inline. I would love to keep in touch through fitday to do this.
Oh I feel you, JustG45! Somedays, especially Wednesday, I'm on my feet and on the go from 7AM - 11PM, and last night 2AM!

I've found that being able to keep snacks on my and to create a "meal plan" in the morning allows me to regulate everything and keep my calories on track!

I'd love to hear how everyone is doing!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

hey again guys it's a pain not having my laptop to check up on things like this.

it's weight-in day for me and i'm down about a pound and a half yay :3

only 42.91 lbs to go for the rest of the year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.