Notices

Here's to a Healthy, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit

Old 02-01-2010, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Here's to a Healthy, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit

I just found this site today and joined. 2010 is my year for change. I started watching what I eat in January. February is my month to started working out with no excuses. I have been depressed from a bad marriage and made an appointment to see a therapist tomorrow. No more for me. At 46 it's time to make sure I am mind, body and soul healthy. I am looking forward to having your support and supporting who ever I can.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Good for You!

Sounds like you are definitely off on the right foot in taking care of yourself in many ways. I am glad that you made yourself a priority...you deserve it!

One day at a time, or one hour, or even one minute. You can do it! Best of luck in your journey.

Cassie J.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Good for you!

How was your meeting today with the therapist? I think you are doing a great thing to start focusing on yourself and your own well-being after being in an unhappy situation. It is so easy to lose sight of the fact that "you are worth it!" when you are unhappy.

kudos to you for taking these first steps!!

I am just starting out on a "weight loss journey" - I would like to lose 20 lbs and am signing up for pilates this week( I used to do it 3 times a week!) - I don't know exactly how/when I got off track but - it is time to get back on.

I wish you the best on yur journey!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Hi, congrats on taking your first steps to healthy you. I too recently had a long-term relationship end and 2010 is the year to take care of me. It's time to get whole body, mind, and spirit right !!!