My goals this week are:
1) eat strictly under 2000kcal
2) burn strictly over 2500kcal
3) going vegetarian for a week (health reasons)
4) strictly exercise 30min dvd or 45min bike on alternating days
5) goodness, lose at least 2lb this week
6) chuck the no-good slimming shakes in the bin
__________________ Muna 30 5'3''
Currently LCHF and loving it!
It is foolish to keep doing the same things and expect different results.
It took me a little while to get back on track after my holiday detour. I had countless Christmas parties and then spent 10 days in New York City where I had a really hard time staying on track but I have been doing pretty well food-wise for the past week. Now it's time to dive back into the exercise plan and I am challenging myself to do 30 straight days of the 30 Day Shred, starting today!
This week I will:
1.Eat 1550 calories per day or less.
2.Do the 30 Day Shred workout every morning.
3.Drink 10 glasses of water per day.
4.Keep carbs to 45% or less.
4.Work on my proposal.
5.Finish knitting my scarf.
Have an amazing Monday, Everyone and be well.
P.S. Hi Muna, nice to "meet" you! And thanks for starting the thread this week.
Hey Muna - thanks for starting this week's thread. For anyone new: this is a thread which restarts every Monday, and we set specific goals for ourselves (rather than saying eat better, get very specific about what you're going to do to achieve the goal).
My goals for the week:
1. Limit calories to 1500 per day, except for Sunday
2. Eat 5 frts/veggies per day
3. Multivitamin daily
4. Exercies intensely at least 45 minutes, 4 days minimum.
5. Drink at least 72 ounces water per day.
6. Go through the paperwork clutter that's taking over.
7. Deep clean the kitchen.
8. Play with the kids every day.
Hope everyone's off to a good start this week! Welcome back Rose!
Fitday start date: 6/21/2010
Start weight: 158#
Goal met Spring 2011
Last edited by nottango; 01-17-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Reason: forgot one!
Yea!! The motivational thread - needing this really bad. Last week was good exercise-wise, I managed a solid workout every day except Sun. Calories were a whole 'nother story. I did well enough until Thursday and then Aunt Flo called and said she was coming over and I should eat peanut butter, cookies, pizza and drink beer. I didn't really over-do it on any one thing but Th-Sun I just couldn't keep the calories in check, I even got up a couple of times in the middle of the night with seriously sharp hunger pangs, and um, fixed myself a snack. Oi, hormones are such a pain in the butt!
This week I will strive to:
1. Keep calories between 1,200-1,500 NO EXCUSES!
2. Drink 96 oz water
3. Exercise a minimum of 6 hours
4. Increase length of run interval to 8 minutes
5. Maintain calorie deficit of 500 minimum
6. Pack up canned goods and personal supplies for church donation project
7. Work on design for new entrance on church and finish getting field measurements
8. Order parts for elliptical and take other parts to the welder for repair
9. Finish cleaning hall closet
10. Take a load of stuff to Goodwill
11. Average 6 items per day from the "LIST".
I think I'm going to print this out and tape it where I can see it all day long.
Hi everyone. I feel like such a failure when looking over the past couple of months. Ever since I was sick for over a week before Thanksgiving, I've just completely fallen off track. I do check in here, but seldom post as I'm so ashamed of what a wreck I've let myself become. Overeating and overdrinking and lack of exercise have left me feeling dumpy with headaches and stomach aches. I don't want to be this way the rest of my life...going up and down in weight and enthusiasm and ambition. With your motivation, I've set new goals for this week. I've got the day off from work, so I plan to really take inventory of myself and why I don't feel that I need as much care or support or attention as I give to the other loved ones in my life. I think I'll touch up the "naturally highlighted" roots of my hair today, too. That always perks me up.
Have a great and successful week, everybody! Thanks for all your positivity.
Beginning weight 12/1: 181 lbs
Current weight: 188
Final goal weight by 7/30/11: 135 lbs
Pretty much the same goals for me as last week. I did fairly well but yesterday was not good and I'm not out of the woods yet with my eating or my organization!
1. Burn more cals than I eat by 250-300 (3 pesky pounds from holidays!).
2. Drink 2-3 big blue bottles of water daily.
3. Exercise six days.
4. Keep carbs to 45%.
5. 5 fruits and veggies daily.
6. 25 grams of fiber daily.
7. One organizational task in home office daily.
8. Get trim painted in at least one room.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Hello all. Trying to get in the grove of losing. I like that you guys do this once a week, should make it easier for me to met my goals. LOL Goals for the week are...
1. Eat better, start counting calories.
2. Clean out the room with the exercise equip in it and start to use it.
3. Get my hubby on board!
4. Get up earlier so I can exercise daily.
5. Set aside some time in the evening for exercise too.
6. Log everything on Fitday!
Oh, where, oh, where do my posts go? Mystifying! Maybe I'm a really slow writer or something.
I said some nice things to all of you, but I'd better be quick here and not repeat to0 much!
My goals this week are set only til thursday afternoon when I go on a trip.
1) Four aerobic days (spin)
2) One fun aerobic day - probably zumba or cross country ski
3) two weight days
4) continue to drink lots of tea (something I can do every day forever)
5) Limit meal calories to roughly 400/meal; 200 cal snacks twice a day
6) stay focused and calm at work (counting the days!)
Begin wt 1/4: 134.5 (135?)
Current: 134 (boohoo!)
I love how you all reach out to each other. I was a bit low this morning, thinking I wouldn't continue the forum. But when I read your posts and sensed the positive energy, I just couldn't resist!
Despite the fact that last week was not everything I had hoped it would be, I still managed to drop a pound. Last week's moto posts were so inspiring and fun, I can't wait see what happens in everyone's lives this week.
This week at work is going to be pretty hectic, particularly with a short week, so I'm not going to over promise on the exercise front. But since it will entail some field work, at least I will get out from behind the desk.
This week I will:
1. Join Crossfit
2. Keep the calories to 1200 - 1500
3. Keep the carbs at 40%
4. Refrain from alcohol (no football parties)
5. Adding numbers 2+3+4 means protein consumption at about 90g
6. Yoga practice (home or in class) twice (it keeps me grounded mentally)
7. Draw up the plans for the magnetic photo display board
8. Trim the juniper trees.