Old 01-18-2011, 10:05 PM
FitDay Member

Report for Tuesday:

1. Drink at least 80 oz of water daily-No, Yes
2. Keep calories 1500-1700-1750, Yes1600
3. Exercise everyday for at least 30 minutes-NO, Yes
4. Clean my kitchen and living room-No, Weekend
5. Catch up my laundry-1/2, almost

Tuesday was much better. I still had a very hard time getting up this morning to exercise. I am going to bed a little too late to be getting up at 4:50. I am hoping to be asleep by 10 tonight.

Happy Wednesday!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Report card for Tuesday

1.Eat 1550 calories per day or less. YES (1515)/ YES (1442)
2.Do the 30 Day Shred workout every morning. YES /YES
3.Drink 10 glasses of water per day. DONE /YES SIR
4.Keep carbs to 45% or less. YUP (33%)/ YES AGAIN (35%)

4.Work on my proposal. Not yet /Still nothing
5.Finish knitting my scarf. Worked on it! /Worked on it some more

Have a wonderful Wednesday, Everyone!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:30 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Rose, you're doing great! Thanks for the kind words.
Yesterday was better, but I made the mistake of stepping on the scale this morning and number's higher - stupid salt! At least it's not an "official" weigh day - I have till Friday.

Check-in for Tuesday:

1. Limit calories to 1500 per day, except for SundayNOYes
2. Eat 5 frts/veggies per dayNOAlmost
3. Multivitamin dailyNoyes
4. Exercies intensely at least 45 minutes, 4 days minimum.Noyes
5. Drink at least 72 ounces water per day.Yes!yes

6. Go through the paperwork clutter that's taking over.Started
7. Deep clean the kitchen.not yetStarted - fridge sparkles.
8. Play with the kids every day.yesyes

Happy hump-day!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

) 1500 calories or below: 1333
2) 8 glasses of water (at least to start) 108 oz; it helps for me to log it somewhere
3) exercise at least 3 times, even if it's at home: yes at home ice storm
Something is making my blood pressure too high so
4) be mindful of sodium intake: yes
5) meditate: yes
6) taper off Lyrica: yes
7) stop relying on pain meds: yes
8) do not use Benadryl to sleep: yes

Sometimes if I have a one time goal (i.e. drop clothes off at Goodwill) and I do it, I just take it off the list, unless I want to do it again. This is in response to Mike, for example, with the bread. You accomplished it the first day so I think it's kosher to take it off the list but if you want another bread free day, keep it on as a goal. Just a thought.

Believe me, the way things are going for me, I'm in no position to give anyone advice.

On a positive note, I did drop a few pounds so I'm in the 130s again.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good Morning

Yesterday was pretty hectic. Back to work after a long weekend left tons of tasks to take care of in little time. A midday meeting informed me that we are restructering at work and I'll be supervising four more people and a division that I know nothing about. We'll see if you really can attempt to teach an old dog new tricks. The eye doctor appointment went well, though. Eating was really good until I got home...again. Planned on one homemade soft taco, but ended up having three. Realized that I need to drink my water goal earlier in the day, before dinner, and not wait until after. That probably would have helped. Thanks everyone for the kind words. You're all great. Mike, hang in there. If the injury is lower body, you can always move your arms around to get your heart rate up.
4) Think something positive about everyone I see...Even myself: yes, yes
Old 01-19-2011, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Report for Tuesday, I did much better this time!

1. Eat better, start counting calories. 1704!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Clean out the room with the exercise equip in it and start to use it.YES
3. Get my hubby on board! Work in progress.
4. Get up earlier so I can exercise daily. nope, 5:15 is already early, working on it.
5. Set aside some time in the evening for exercise too. Yes did that last night
6. Log everything on Fitday!YES

Last edited by kr1styk; 01-19-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

My Goals For The Week-

1. Eat at least 3 fruit and 2 vegetable servings a day. no close
2. Re-eliminate bread! 1 piece no
3. Carry a water bottle with me at all times. yes yes
4. Get snowshoes and gear ready for season. no no
5. Take multi-vitamin daily. yes yes
6. Move from "healthy eating mode" to "weight loss mode" to shed holiday pounds. yes yes

Non-Food Related Goals-

1. Make appointment for physical and mammo. no no
2. Be patient and supportive of daughter during finals week. (She's a bear!) yes yes
3. Schedule "me" time each day. Give myself permission to do nothing, for even a
few minutes, every day. yes yes
4. Say or do something nice or unexpected for someone each day. yes yes

Having a bad week... not feeling well and just plain crabby. Hoping motivation resumes when energy levels do!
Old 01-19-2011, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Quinnesec, I am sorry to hear you are not well. Of course that would make anyone crabby. I'll send over my little stuffed monkey, Jeeves, you can kick him! Sorry, Jeeves! But he is resilient, this little toy my brother won in Coney Island years ago. Plus I think he moves my stuff (like my keys) while I sleep so he gets his revenge.

Seriously though, the motivation will come back and hopefully soon. And I hope when it does, you do go for your physical and your mammo. No pressure -OK in the mammo there is a little pressure but it passes!- just like everything, even the bad times.

Last edited by canary52; 01-19-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator

Report for Wednesday:

1) Stop weighing myself every day - only Mondays and Fridays (this is going to be so hard for me) --> Tuesday was my last day avoided ze scale!
2) Keep daily cals under 1600 (1300-1600 seems to be a good range for me - under 1500 would be ideal, but some days are hungrier than others) --> 1,379 1,241 - a little low, but I was full
3) Ankle strengthening exercises every morning (no excuses!) --> 15 minutes Tuesday Ten minutes Wednesday
4) Exercise on Wednesday and Friday (I'm easing in due to an ankle injury) --> Exercising tonight! 45 minutes cardio on the elliptical
5) Drink more water - 8 servings a day --> Only 6 servings Monday. Five servings Tuesday, grr
6) Take my measurements --> No No
7) Get 8 hours of good sleep a night --> No yes!

Non-weight life sorts of things!
1) Make daily check-mark lists for work so as not to get behind task --> yes yes
2) Donate old clothes (mostly socks and out-of-style shirts) to charity --> No no
3) Try one new recipe (Getting over a cooking phobia ) --> Not yet, but I might try one Friday night.

Personal note - I found out a good friend of mine from college was in a terrible car crash last night He's on the other side of the country and I have few details, but thoughts are with Nick today. Pull though, my friend. I miss you and love you.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
) 2) 8 glasses of water (at least to start) 108 oz; it helps for me to log it somewhere

Sometimes if I have a one time goal (i.e. drop clothes off at Goodwill) and I do it, I just take it off the list, unless I want to do it again. This is in response to Mike, for example, with the bread. You accomplished it the first day so I think it's kosher to take it off the list but if you want another bread free day, keep it on as a goal. Just a thought.
do you not track your water on your food log? Thanks for the tip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.