Notices

Motivational starting 1/10

Old 01-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Friday report:

1. Stick to my calorie limit (still in damage control mode from holidays and The Sunday Evening of Snow and No Willpower). Yes Yes Yes (but hanging on by my fingernails!) Yes No, but didn't miss by too much
2. Drink 2-3 big blue bottles of water daily. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
3. Exercise daily. No Yes-doubled up and shoveled driveway Yes Yes Yes
4. Balance the pie chart. Yes Yes Yes, pretty much Yes Not as good as earlier this week - thanks to the homemade bread - but still ok
5. One organizational task in home office daily. Yes No No Yeah, baby! No - too many errands and too much time in the kitchen
6. Get trim painted in at least one room. No No No No No
7. Sleep in my wrist brace. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Looks like I'm running out of time to paint the trim. Hoping to get it done this weekend but The Boy is in a tournament an hour away that spans Sat. and Sun. Hopefully I will have the time to do it...so tedious, but if I want new carpet, I have to get it done.

Enjoy the weekend, all, and congrats on getting through the week!

Last edited by cjohnson728; 01-14-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

My Goals For The Week-

1. Eat at least 3 fruit and two vegetable servings a day. No NO! UGH! YES! Close Close
2. Re-eliminate bread! Yes Yes Yes Yes One piece
3. Carry a water bottle with me at all times. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
4. Purge the house of the rest of holiday treats... chocolate, nuts, etc. Tossed chocolates, froze nuts for granola bars.
5. Take multi-vitamin daily. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Non-Food Related Goals-

1. Take down outdoor holiday wreaths! Yes!
2. Get oil changed. YES!

Overate on date night last night but I overate broiled fish so I'll give myself a pass.

Hey, Cassie- Looks like I might have to strap on my tool belt and give you a hand with that painting!!!! LOL

quinn
Old 01-15-2011, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

) eat 1500 cal or less:1510,1525, 1498, 1698, stopped counting but at least 2000 I'm sure
2) get back to writing: tried, can you say child home sick? YES, Yes, Yes (not enough) eh
3) exercise 3x at least: home: abs, back, legs, NO it was gym or sandwich, sandwich won, exercised at home, despite fibro flare, gym, no, fibro flare- acupuncture/healing treatment
4) meditate: Yes, Yes, Yes, yes, ish-during acupuncture treatment believe it or not
5) drink more H2O: eh 50 oz. NO, trying, yes, YES at least 80 oz, if not more

I have been one hurting fibro ridden girl so diet and exercise were like hey wait where you going? Don't go out that window, diet and exercise! I need you!!! I need you!!!

Almeeker, sorry to hear your mom has fibro; it is one horrible condition. I hope she manages OK. Poeple don't know it's not just pain; it's so many other things too: fatigue, emory and vision problems, IBS and all sorts of lovely stuff.

Anyway, hope you all are well, enjoing your weekend and crossing stuff off your to do lists or hey even just relaxing, that's fine too.

Last edited by canary52; 01-15-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Sure, Quinn, come on down to Falcons country tonight and help me out!!!!!

Just kidding; I'm more of a Ravens fan than anything.

Feel better soon, Hope! Be good to yourself.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default this and that

Hey Canary,
you mentioned that you have used acupuncture for your Fibro. Does it help? I am so sorry to see that you suffer with this awful disease. It sure seems like with all the medical break throughs these days we ought to have a better handle on this one. I admire your attitude and diligence in the face of all that discomfort and pain.

Quinn and Ruby, I think you 2 got a gold stars this week! And CJ, you'll get to the trim when the time in right. At least is sounds like you got your office under control.

And to everyone else, there's always next week.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:36 AM
FitDay Member

Green Bay at Atlanta- What an awesome game it will be. (Don't tell anyone, but as big of a Packer fan as I am, I think we're going to get killed!) Maybe all of my fellow "Cheese Heads" can help shovel Atlanta out while they're there. We do travel with shovels in our trunks, you know.) lol

quinn
Old 01-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
We do travel with shovels in our trunks, you know.) lol
I don't even own one! Did the driveway with a garden shovel! Enjoy the game tonight...snack smart .
Old 01-15-2011, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

Cassie- A Ravens fan?? I'm in Steelers country. Sorry we took you out of the playoffs. Actually, I'm not much of a football fan, but as the saying goes, the people in this area "bleed black and gold" and with a husband and 3 boys in the house, there is a lot of love for the Steelers.

Report for Fri and Sat since the day is almost over:
1.64 oz of waterYES,YES,NO,NO,No, NO
2.No processed foodsYESYEs,NO,YES>ES,NO
3.Make each workout count!YESYES,No workout at all NO,YES, NO
4.In bed by 10 p.m.this is the hard one in my house! Yes,NO,YES,NO<NO,NO
5.No eating before bed.YES,YES,YES,YES, NO, NO
6.Sort through the clothes my dd has outgrown and pack them up and drop off at Goodwill.NO,NO,NO,NO,NO, YES

Weekends are soooo hard!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

No worries, mambo...football's not really my sport either, more like hometown proud, as I was born and raised in Baltimore. Of course, the Orioles are my team, too, and I take no end of ridicule for that.

Aaaanndd...looks like the Falcons will go down, too. But what I am really gunning for is the beginning of the Australian Open on Monday!

For Sat.:

1. Stick to my calorie limit (still in damage control mode from holidays and The Sunday Evening of Snow and No Willpower). Yes Yes Yes (but hanging on by my fingernails!) Yes No, but didn't miss by too much Yes
2. Drink 2-3 big blue bottles of water daily. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
3. Exercise daily. No Yes-doubled up and shoveled driveway Yes Yes Yes Yes
4. Balance the pie chart. Yes Yes Yes, pretty much Yes Not as good as earlier this week - thanks to the homemade bread - but still ok Yes
5. One organizational task in home office daily. Yes No No Yeah, baby! No - too many errands and too much time in the kitchen Yes
6. Get trim painted in at least one room. No No No No No No-but I taped!
7. Sleep in my wrist brace. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Old 01-16-2011, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivational question

Is there a new thread for Motivational every week? I just signed up for Fitday this morning (Sunday)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.