Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January >

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Community
Notices

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Old 01-14-2011, 04:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone,
I just joined yesterday, thought I should try Fitday instead of joining Weightwatchers. I am married, have 2 girls, teach full time and love to sew/ do crafts rather than exercise. I am 5'2" and 170 lbs.
Ideal weight 130 lbs
Current realistic goal 150 lbs by March 31st 2011
My problem is that I lose motivation after a couple of months and go back to my old eating habits.
Hopefully, getting support from Fitday will keep that from happening this time.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to all of the new people! It's great to have you here. Every day is a new day to make healthy changes. Do something great for your health today! You can do it!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:11 AM
FitDay Member

We Can Do It! I have not been as faithfully logging my food, but will get back on it! Seems so hard after the holidays...

Good Luck Ladies!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
We Can Do It! I have not been as faithfully logging my food, but will get back on it! Seems so hard after the holidays...

Good Luck Ladies!
Yes, yes it does.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! How are you doing? Getting it back in gear after the holidays? That first week was kind of tough, but I think I'm settling into the groove. I've added in walking 30-40 minutes at my lunch break, and that is helping a lot. I'm also trying to swim a couple of times a week. It is such good exercise!

Now that all the plates of cookies, candies and yummy breads have gone away, I'm finding it much easier to stay in my calorie goal. I think I will like what I see on the scale at the end of the month. I feel skinnier!

I hope everyone is still hanging in there. Post to let us know how you are doing and how we can encourage you! If you are off track, today is a great day to get back on it!

Let's do it!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

I was waaaayyyy off track yesterday, we had dinner as a family last night and I made cheese fondu. I was already a little over before dinner, so after dinner and a beer, well you get the idea. So far today I've been pretty good, I got in a solid 60 minute workout this morning, then we went to a swim meet and now I'm about to throw the running bra back on and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
I was waaaayyyy off track yesterday, we had dinner as a family last night and I made cheese fondu. I was already a little over before dinner, so after dinner and a beer, well you get the idea. So far today I've been pretty good, I got in a solid 60 minute workout this morning, then we went to a swim meet and now I'm about to throw the running bra back on and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes.
God your amazing!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default New to Fit Day

I've tried everything to lose weight...I honestly just need support during this process! I hope I can find that here!

Dec 2010.......206
Jan 26 2011...199.5 lbs
Goal weight....160 lbs
Old 01-28-2011, 10:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, Lisa. Welcome! You've already gotten under 200 pounds. That's a great first start! Well done, and keep it up.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default to Lisa

I have the same struggle trying to get from 170 to 140. So maybe we can do it together. I have big family reunion in May, so I'm really motivated.
Want to be accountability partners?