Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January >

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Community
Notices

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Old 01-06-2011, 01:11 PM
FitDay Member

By the time I can afford a new suit, even on sale, I should fit into the old one. Once I get there, I have several different sizes going down from that. I bought those at previous sales.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
FitDay Member

Maybe you could toss on a sports bra and some shorts? The pool here doesn't have a strict "bathing suit only" rule, so we see people in there all the time with summer clothes on.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

I am pretty sure ours is strict about these things. Even so, I don't own a sports bra. That is something I need to pick up when our yearly cheque comes.
As soon as my cold is over, I will be out walking some trails. I have until March 6 to be ready for 3-5 miles a day on the farm.

By the end of March, I should have money and need to keep up a reasonable workout that will allow my feet to heal after all the walking. I say should, because I don't know if payday is in March or May this year. Tis the nature of farming.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rainbow24
I am pretty sure ours is strict about these things. Even so, I don't own a sports bra. That is something I need to pick up when our yearly cheque comes.
As soon as my cold is over, I will be out walking some trails. I have until March 6 to be ready for 3-5 miles a day on the farm.

By the end of March, I should have money and need to keep up a reasonable workout that will allow my feet to heal after all the walking. I say should, because I don't know if payday is in March or May this year. Tis the nature of farming.
Ah, now that is something I do understand. When my husband and I got engaged, my mother took me aside and carefully explained that our wedding needed to be after the corn was harvested and sold.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Ah, now that is something I do understand. When my husband and I got engaged, my mother took me aside and carefully explained that our wedding needed to be after the corn was harvested and sold.
I was an unsuspecting city girl. If he had told me back then that there would be one payday a year, I think I might have . . . never mind, I fancied myself in love and you can't tell a teenager in love anything.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

I add walnuts and a bit of milk to my oatmeal every morning in order to get protein.

I got a swimsuit from a thrift store a few weeks ago that was brand new and cost less than $5 > maybe them out??
Old 01-07-2011, 04:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I add walnuts and a bit of milk to my oatmeal every morning in order to get protein.

I got a swimsuit from a thrift store a few weeks ago that was brand new and cost less than $5 > maybe them out??
I shivered when I read this. I carry an epi-pen for in case I come in contact with nut oils throughout the day.

I once found a swimsuit at a thrift store, but that was a fluke. I will see what I can do when my cold is over.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rainbow24
I shivered when I read this. I carry an epi-pen for in case I come in contact with nut oils throughout the day.

I once found a swimsuit at a thrift store, but that was a fluke. I will see what I can do when my cold is over.
Hi All,

I've made some bad food choices this week, the scale is up a few pounds and Aunt Flo will be visiting next week. Despite feeling these things are ganging up on me, I'm doing well with food today. I have to give credit where it's due, I have a new incentive, for the first time ever DH and I are going away for Valentine's Day!

Annette/Rainbow24 not to be too personal [that seems kind of silly since we know each other's weight ] but I do have some swimsuits that are too big for me now and I'd be happy to share. I have no clue how to send a message here without posting this way, but you can e-mail me if you'd like.

Harpeg

Last edited by harpegcanuck; 01-08-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

good evening all
I am checking out the swimming on Monday after work. I have suit that fits. I will wait and see if I can keep it up weither I will buy a new one and a swim cap. It is very cold here in the winter and I all ready had one cold.
I had farmers in the family I understand about the paycheck,mean you really have to watch the budget.\
I am hoping to get new shoes to really get walking in as it warms up. I just used my shoe money for the auto insurance.
I did not do well this afternoon but I am doing better this evening.
Here is wishing everyopne a better day tomorrow
Old 01-08-2011, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone im finding it very difficult to throw away the bad habits that came back over last 2 months and made me gain over a stone!! Thats forgotten now and i just need to move on but i suppose its bound to be tough until im used to it again. Before it was second nature but my mindset just changed.
I need to up my exercise and gain some motivation. I have a swimsuit upstairs that i bought last summer and worn once. Plus the pool is a 15min walk away from my childrens school so theres no excuse. I just need to regain the confidence that i had.
Ive been ok today with eating but have had 4 biscuits but considering i was having packetS this is improvement although once i am officially back at weightwatchers on monday i will need to cut out completely. Once i start i cant stop and is better for me to keep away from them totally. Should be thinking this way now!!
As i type this it sounds like one excuse after another. I really need to sort it out if i want to get this weight off!!!!!! Apologies for babbling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.