Notices

Not feeling well

Old 03-06-2011, 05:36 PM
FitDay Member

I know this wasn't recent but just wanted to throw this out there. Anything causing dizziness can cause nausea, has your doctor mentioned Ménière's disease? Have you had any ear problems, like a feeling of deafness, noises in your ear, popping etc?

The problem with inner ear problems is that the doctor can't visualize it. I had vertigo for over a month, it started suddenly and violently one night, and the source of the problem was never found. I have eustachian tube problems, so the doctor's agreed it most likely was an ear problem. I couldn't walk unassisted, I couldn't cook because of fear of injuring myself, I spent most of the month in bed. I walked into the doctor's waiting room and people were staring, I was staggering like I was drunk. When your head is spinning its intensely difficult to focus, like your brain is in a blender. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. There are medications to help treat dizziness, you could try that to see if it gives you some relief. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Pixie5477
I have had odd symptoms for several years now and the dr. doesn't seem to know what is wrong with me. I wonder if anyone here has experienced anything similar. My symptoms are: Dizziness, Fuzzy headed, Queasy and shaky.

It affects my diet because I feel like I need to eat something when I become queasy. I tend to feel if I eat something it will quell all the symptoms. I thought maybe diabetes but my dr. says I'm fine. What else could it be? I am so sick of this.

Thank you!
please seem my new post http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...xhaustion.html hope you feel better!!