Notices

Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default Downright Delightful in December - 100+ Ladies Thread

Good morning all you lovelies. Can you tell I'm feeling better? I think I've finally hit the upswing on this flu bug. Anyway this is the new 100+ thread, "downright" for the scale and de-"light" for the season. Here's to a healthy month and a drop on the scale for all, I raise my big jug of ice water in your direction, cheers!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Here's to a healthy month and a drop on the scale for all, I raise my big jug of ice water in your direction, cheers!!!
Boooo hiiiissss! My hip and I never want to see ice ever again!

My and my lovely man are sharing an advent calender this year. He's having all the odd numbers and I'm having the even.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry boo, how 'bout I raise the last of my vanilla protein shake your way?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Great title for the thread almeeker!! I love it!

Aww so sorry Boo I hate winter and always manage to fall a few times. It is embarrassing as well as painful! I hope you heal quickly!

Happy December all!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all!

Thanks for the new thread! Glad to see you are feeling better Almeeker.
So Boo what's behind the doors on your Advent calendar? nudge, nudge,

Gamegal: How did you embed an image? When I go in Edit signature it says no to image embedding and I wouldn't mind adding one too if you don't mind sharing, thanks!

Last edited by bobbienne; 12-01-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Happy December Ladies! I have not been on here much as I am more involved in SparkPeople, but I still love this thread. All has been well in my corner of the world. Thanksgiving went great and I stayed in my calorie range.

Weigh in is tomorrow, but TOM decided to come for a visit so may skip until next week.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:05 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks almeeker for this thread! I am happy you are feeling better.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hey all!

Man, I feel like I've been on a very long, not-so-fun vacation from fitday. I stopped recording over thanksgiving for a few days; not because I was ashamed of what I was eating, but because I just didn't have time to breathe!

Back on track on the web yesterday. I gained 1.8 lbs over thanksgiving, and promptly lost those 1.8 lbs over the past few days. That's encouraging.

I'm 40 lbs down since September. I know I have so much more to go, but I am a little happy right now.

I just wish I could have a year off from work. Funny, isn't it? I've spent the last year and a half looking for a steady job with benefits, and then I get one and I hate it. And the reason I hate it? I'm so bored! :-/

Oh, and I'm joining the gym today. I've never been to the gym. Any gym. I'm a bit nervous. I hate feeling like I'm being judged.

Less than an hour before work is over. I think I'll crochet for a bit. *sigh*

Hope you're all well, and that those who find terrible falls this winter season may quickly recover. (here's looking at you, kid!)
Old 12-01-2010, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Bobbi ~ it is not embedded into my signature. See the little postcard looking thing on the top of where you type? under the 2 funny looking arrows? If you have graphics uploaded somewhere and can put in the address, it will show in your post. I am not sure if there is a size limitation or not.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Happy December Ladies! I have not been on here much as I am more involved in SparkPeople, but I still love this thread. All has been well in my corner of the world. Thanksgiving went great and I stayed in my calorie range.

Weigh in is tomorrow, but TOM decided to come for a visit so may skip until next week.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Laura-Glad to see you posting here. Your weight loss is coming along very nicely! What type of "diet" and exercise are you doing? I think you told me when I first joined but I cant remember!

How do you like SparkPeople? I am registered with them but have never posted anything. I get a little overwhelmed with all their threads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.