Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
3 babies in 3 years. Can I lose it? >

3 babies in 3 years. Can I lose it?

Community
Notices

3 babies in 3 years. Can I lose it?

Old 10-09-2017, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default 3 babies in 3 years. Can I lose it?

My oldest is turning 3 this month and my youngest is nearly 3 months. With another in between them I've never been able to lose the baby weight. I've lost nearly a stone the past 2 weeks but only because I've only had one meal a day. I know it's not the best way to do it but I don't know what else to do now.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

I have been having just one meal a day, too (we are renovating the kitchen and bathrooms). Unless you're starving yourself or nursing and not getting enough liquids and calories, I don't think eating one meal has to be a problem.

You could talk to your doctor about it if you think it may be unhealthy. Bring a sample of your menus for the previous few days and see what he or she says.

I can easily eat 1800 calories at one meal! That's just one.

I've lost some weight because not having a kitchen means less snacking - in fact, no snacking.

Good luck to you! Having three little kids has to be stressful. My two were 20 months apart so I remember lots and lots of diaper changing!

YES, you CAN lose it!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you Kathy.

My husband has realised I've not been eating properly and is worried it will be a bad influence on my children. I can partly understand where he's coming from but I'm just so desperate to lose weight. At the same time I don't want them growing up thinking it's ok not to eat. We had a long chat about it and now he knows how I feel about myself he's promised to support me. So much so that he brought me in a present this lunch time, a fit bit. Now I can keep track of how much I'm burning off so I don't feel like I can't eat.