Notices

hey

Old 11-26-2010, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Question hey

hey there my name is Tracy and im new to fitday but so far I like it...well I just started walking on a treadmill just over a week ago I walk at a 6% incline and a pace of 2.7mph...my only diet thing would be that im trying to keep my calories under 2000 its hard though...anyways I have lost 2lbs so far big deal....I wanna lose this weight quicker but without starving myself cause I love food and have 2 kids to take care of....I have 30lbs to lose and pointers????
Old 11-26-2010, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Tracy welcome!

Far from being any kind of expert, I started on the 16th and eat between 1600-1900 calories. I haven't been dieting per se but found that just by documenting what I eat, I lost over 3 lbs which is really good for me, since I am not eating 1200 calories and I have hypothyroidism to boot!

What I discovered is that on most days, I wasn't eating enough so I just threw in an extra snack or 2.

I have to say that I ate fries twice 10 on 1 day, 15 on another, chips 2X candy once...no I am not proud of this but I was dealing with TOM cravings...I just kept note of the portions and worked around them and managed to lose anyway.

So I guess my point in all this is, if you eat sensibly, document what you eat and do not obsess you can still lose weight.

Having said that, I would be a hypocrite if I didn't admit to looking into hcg drops for a kick start...

Wishing you lots of success!