Community
Notices

gals with 70 lbs-ish to go

Old 12-02-2010, 08:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hey yall!

I guess Im a bit more than 70's but what the heck!
Just wanted to give a shout out ans say HERE I AM and I'm HERE for a WHILE!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default I have 60 lbs to lose by the June!

Hi ladies,

I have 60 lbs to lose by June. My 5th wedding anniversary! I had a baby 1 year ago and wasn't able to shed a single lb. Very depressing But, i really need to do this. Would be great to have a support group here.

O.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! I was diagnosed with pcos about 2 years ago and gained over 60 pounds in 2 months because of the hormonal changes. I have about 100 pounds to lose to get back to my ideal weight. I have started trying to lose this weight a million times but have ended up getting discouraged because my body doesn`t do anything the same as it used to so any expectations I have, I end up having to throw them out the window. I have finally made the decision to lose as much as I can and try every day to stop the negative talk I do to myself every time I`m disappointed in the way my body is reacting to things. Not easy. Would appreciate the help and support of anyone who is in the same boat...with or without a medical condition. Thanks ladies!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I'd love to join. I am NEW to FitDay just found it today. How do the links and threads work?

My knees are starting to hurt - any ideas to reverse this or exercise that won't agravate them

Anyone using Biggest Loser exercise tapes - Are they good?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bvogel65
Hi, I'd love to join. I am NEW to FitDay just found it today. How do the links and threads work?

My knees are starting to hurt - any ideas to reverse this or exercise that won't agravate them

Anyone using Biggest Loser exercise tapes - Are they good?
I cant give you any advice on the knees because my knees hurt also. I just keep pushing through it and get out of bed each morning bent over like I am 90 years old.

I do use two of the Biggest Loser videos, Power Sculpt and Cardio Max. I really like them. I havent been using them that long but I am on level two on both. I think I am going to move up to level three on the Power Sculpt this week. They love lunges though! Which I think probably aggrevate my knees more. I am hoping that the more weight I get off it will lessen the pain.

Glad to have you on FitDay. It is a great site. I dont know how much you have to loose but the 100 lb thread is great and pretty active. There are alot of veterans on there and not everone had 100 lbs to loose. Also the 7 day motivational thread is awesome. You should check them out!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! I started out at 205 lbs with a goal weight of 138 lbs.

I'm now down to 192, which feels amazing. I've just been eating better, making much healthier choices. I don't villainize any foods, just try to make the healthy ones outweigh the bad ones.

So now I have 54 more pounds to lose and I am thrilled.

The super awesome news today: I finally fit into a pair of size 16 jeans. My old jeans were size 20 and falling off of me. I am so excited today.

I wish all of you well on your journey, too!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ladyofthundera
Hi everyone! I started out at 205 lbs with a goal weight of 138 lbs.

I'm now down to 192, which feels amazing. I've just been eating better, making much healthier choices. I don't villainize any foods, just try to make the healthy ones outweigh the bad ones.

So now I have 54 more pounds to lose and I am thrilled.

The super awesome news today: I finally fit into a pair of size 16 jeans. My old jeans were size 20 and falling off of me. I am so excited today.

I wish all of you well on your journey, too!
Congrats on the size 16 jeans!!! I am almost there. I tried on a pair this morning and just maybe another inch. The legs fit nicely though. My 18's are falling off and sagging in the rear. I just keep pulling them up though!
Old 12-27-2010, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi Ladies!

So nice to meet you all, I'm 230 pounds and definitely need to lose weight. Any moral support would be appreciated. Thanks! We can do this!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello all

I'm just starting (over) with my weight loss/fitness goals. I want to drop 75lbs. (Currently 220 and 5'7"). I'm starting my workout/diet on Monday and would appreciate any advice or encouragement. Thanks!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:15 PM
FitDay Member

Hello All,

New to these forums, nice to see everyone here....I'm a 32 year old mommy to toddler and wife to a very supportive hubby, hoping get PG with baby #2 sometime in the summer 2011. I am currently at 225, my highest weight ever (excluding pregnancy) and would love to lose at least 50 pounds if not more by June. I'm starting Monday also, I wish everyone else here luck as well. I'm looking forward to getting to know others on the same journey that I'm on....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.