Notices

Need Some Buddies!

Old 11-08-2010, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Need Some Buddies!

Hi, I'm new here and I'm just starting my weight loss journey...and i would like some buddies to do it with, so if any of you want to talk and help each other..I'm not sure if there is a way to message through here..But, I would love it if you would email me!

[email protected]

I'm female and Im 19 years old. I want to lose around 50+ lbs. So, if anyones interested, let me know.

Thanks so much =] Good luck to you all.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

I would love some company on this journey too. I just started using this software today (11/14). My son turned 5 and I realized I can't keep using the "I had a baby" excuse anymore. I have about 70lbs to lose.
You can email me at [email protected] if you would like...good luck!!!!

A
Old 11-14-2010, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. I would like to wish you good luck on your journey and to invite you to participate in some of the existing threads, the 7-Day motivational thread is lots of fun and puts accountability to the forefront also the 100 pound thread is lots of fun, and we don't really care about the amount you want to lose. We're all in it for the long haul and are always happy to hear new voices.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

Question

my name is janet and I am new here too. Not sure how to use this site but am trying to learn. This is my first day.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Log in here everyday and get to know some of the people. Everyone here is very supportive and its a great place to touch base and keep on track, no matter how much you'd like to lose.

Another great site for message boards is 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet! famous weight loss support
Old 11-16-2010, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

I started a 70 lbs -ish thread you are all welcome no matter how much you want to lose or gain

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post25640
Old 11-16-2010, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by BetterOffToday
Hi, I'm new here and I'm just starting my weight loss journey...and i would like some buddies to do it with, so if any of you want to talk and help each other..I'm not sure if there is a way to message through here..But, I would love it if you would email me!

[email protected]

I'm female and Im 19 years old. I want to lose around 50+ lbs. So, if anyones interested, let me know.

Thanks so much =] Good luck to you all.

I am also just starting my journey and just found this awesome website - so I would love to be a buddy with you!!! I need all the encouragement I can get!! I have to lose 92 lbs for my goal!!! YIKES Good luch to you on your journey!!! Any good tips for breakfast, snack,lunch ideas???
Old 11-18-2010, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, I just joined. My name is Rhiannon. I go by Bia. I have been having a hard time losing weight. I current weight is 162 lbs. and I cannot stand it. I would adore support and giving it too. I'm also 19 years old. In college and all that fun stuff.