Community
Notices

NO STOPPING US! in NOVEMBER 100+

Old 11-23-2010, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

Posting Daily is a goal. Need to be accountable -- if any of you DON'T SEE ME HERE, feel free to CALL ME OUT HARSHLY.

I need daily accountability. Yesterday -- 1601 cals. But too "just outside the mark" for my comfort and not "complex" enough food. It was an Sbux day (did I mention I have a part tine job with Sbux??) so I had to pack my food, not make it fresh and I didn't want to -- just wanted to go to fast food place across the way -- BIDIA!!!!.

GOing to get ready now for THERAPY -- but did a good thing and did not change MY schedule to suit my husband. I must stick to my personal plan.

I am planning to attend the gym tonight. I need more "social" exercise and I pay each month for the membership I don't use. ARGGHH. Plus -- once you're at the gym, you have to stay, right? Making a new mix of music for walking and going to hit it hard and sweat for 1 hour 15 mins.

Will check in later to confirm. Again -- feel free to CALL ME OUT!!!

I hate not responding to you all -- I feel like if people come here they deserve responses and support, but I am just trying to keep head above water. Know that my HEART is with anyone here sharing this difficult but rewarding journey.

Will do more with personals after January personal challenge is complete!!

ANg

P.S> -- I wish FITDAY would allow us avatars or pics on our profile so we could "associate" with an image -- not just a name!!!! Anyoen know if that's doable???
Old 11-23-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

AAHHH, I'm so frustrated with my work situation that I could just scream.
I have a fitness class to run to now, but I may come back later and rant, rant, rant when I can find 10 minutes spare.
Sorry for not being around much, failing to make life happen right now. But after today I have the feeling that I'll be wide open again.
Love to my girls!
*Boo*
Old 11-23-2010, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by brandismom1990

P.S> -- I wish FITDAY would allow us avatars or pics on our profile so we could "associate" with an image -- not just a name!!!! Anyoen know if that's doable???

I read in the Feedback and Support thread that they are going to look into why we cant do that. Apparently, someone in control thought all along we could.

I feel bad also not replying to everyone but although I totally support each and every person here and root them on, there are days ( weeks) that I can barely get through a day and have no extra energy to post in support. But like Ang, my thoughts, prayers and support are with each of you.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Checking in this morning. I put 30 minutes in so far on the bike and gazelle. Have to pace myself so I dont go into a pain flare (especially before the holiday)

Yesterday's calories were a bit over because of the quick dinner we had (hot dogs and steak fries), Yeah I know not good. Do what I need to do though, it was inexpensive and I try to keep most of my food under control. I still came out with my cals being about 2100.

Ive already downed 24oz of water and am ready for a mid morning snack, breakfast was oatmeal. Boys will be home in 30 min and hopefully will take a nap lol.

Physically today I feel fairly good. Fighting down some cruddy cold that makes me feel blah at times but I keep trying to push through it. Emotionally having a hard time with the holidays nearing since Ive lost my Dad 2 months ago and my Uncle 2 weeks ago. I had hoped to spend xmas with my Dad this year but life had other plans. Mentally Im clear and my mood is satisfied at the moment.

Im not going to stress Thanksgiving, it is what it is. Portion control, stay away from too much sugar and work a little harder if I over indulge. I may even go for a walk after dinner, suppose to be a nice cool day.

Thank you for the Welcomes, I appreciate it.

I will check in later hope you all have a great day!
Old 11-24-2010, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

So, last night was interesting. I was so proud of myself that I stuck to my own plan and didn't do the "woman" thing and let my husband re-arrange that plan because of HIS shcedule, right? And then, his car died. And I certainly couldn't leave him stranded (could I? -- nooooo).

Luckily it happened after my elipitical time (though not at the gym -- I did that at home, because I personally got off schedule a bit with some work laziness), but even it it had, I would have made my exercise plan because I was home by 8:30 and would have had time to workout had I not slipped it in.

So yesterday is a successful DAY 3 of 60 day challenge. YAY! (STill have not weighed though -- facing the scale is not on my leading things to do until I feel more confident -- plus it's PMS time, so . . .-- on the other hand, I should get on, then my first posted loss will probably be high! -- hmmm)

Okay lovelies. Here is hoping EVERYONE has a productive, happy, joy-filled day.

Ang
Old 11-24-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Ang,

Definitely face your fear and get on the scale!
I weighed like 50lbs more than I thought, and even though it was discouraging at first at least I knew where I was starting from and could make a plan.
Plus my first week loss was 8lbs. x
Old 11-24-2010, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

It's been a while. I haven't been so dedicated to recording everything, but I'm catching up now.

I'm down to .8 lbs within my first goal. This is exciting, especially after maintaining the same weight for 2 weeks.

Things are good.

Hope you're all well.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nru1286
It's been a while. I haven't been so dedicated to recording everything, but I'm catching up now.

I'm down to .8 lbs within my first goal. This is exciting, especially after maintaining the same weight for 2 weeks.
Well done hun! Hitting your goals always give an amazing sense of achievement, and as you smash through each one you'll realise more and more what a great decision you've made.

PS: I think I've recorded my daily food intake on FitDay about 4 times since I started this journey, so if you're behind then I am about half a year behind you, and I'm doing alright.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Mia.

OK, so on Tuesday I quit my job. ...Long story, but basically I just could not meet my bosses expectations and didn't need the humiliation of being reminded of that every single day.
I've been very stressed for the last few weeks. Unable to hit my fluid intake during the week at all. Eating either a lot more, or a lot less than I need to. Eating the wrong things, and emotional eating. Not doing gym cardio for a whole two weeks, and only managing 4 weekly classes. (2 cardio, 2 strength.)
Result was a static 18 days on the scale, and that didn't help calm my anxiety or negativity towards my job.
Yesterday I had a recovery day. Went to my local shopping centre to finish my Christmas shopping and buy myself a new outfit as my current clothes are all 2-3 sizes too big! *Big grin* I also started over with my food/fluids and the result today on the scale was a delightful 5lb loss since Saturday!
I'm not stupid enough to think that's all fat burn, but even if it's fluid retention I can be pleased that I've really lost weight even though the scale wouldn't budge.
I don't record my losses until Saturday, but if I don't gain anything between now and then I'll be at 228lbs.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by WeightlossBoo
OK, so on Tuesday I quit my job. ...Long story, but basically I just could not meet my bosses expectations and didn't need the humiliation of being reminded of that every single day.
I've been very stressed for the last few weeks. Unable to hit my fluid intake during the week at all. Eating either a lot more, or a lot less than I need to. Eating the wrong things, and emotional eating. Not doing gym cardio for a whole two weeks, and only managing 4 weekly classes. (2 cardio, 2 strength.)
Result was a static 18 days on the scale, and that didn't help calm my anxiety or negativity towards my job.
Yesterday I had a recovery day. Went to my local shopping centre to finish my Christmas shopping and buy myself a new outfit as my current clothes are all 2-3 sizes too big! *Big grin* I also started over with my food/fluids and the result today on the scale was a delightful 5lb loss since Saturday!
I'm not stupid enough to think that's all fat burn, but even if it's fluid retention I can be pleased that I've really lost weight even though the scale wouldn't budge.
I don't record my losses until Saturday, but if I don't gain anything between now and then I'll be at 228lbs.
I'm doing the Happy Dance for you Boo! Congrats on the new clothes.

A toxic relationship at work can be brutal. Been there, still have the T-Shirt. Sometimes it can be best to just walk away. Another place will be able to find out how lucky they will be to have you. I'm proud of you!

Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American girlfriends!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.