Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Anyone wanna lose 60ish lbs with me? >

Anyone wanna lose 60ish lbs with me?

Community
Notices

Anyone wanna lose 60ish lbs with me?

Old 01-09-2011, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

Today is my first day here and 60 lbs is exactly how much I want to lose. Doing it along with others would be great. I now weigh 190 and would also like to fit into a lot of nice cloths I have. Lets go!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:39 PM
FitDay Member

i want to loose about 60 lbs too. im 5'6 and weigh 243 lbs( was 245 but lost 2lbs last week whoo-hoo!!!!) i want to weigh between 150-130 lbs. im liking this site b/c it is very detailed and the forums are great if u have a ? they will answer it. this is my second week and so far so good
Old 02-20-2011, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

Hi

I am brand new to this site today. I need to lose 67 pounds because of health and back problem. I am also looking for some buddies to lose weight with and to keep me honest. I am a 48 year old mother of two boys 12 and 17. Can I join in with you all?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

I am 37 years old and I have 3 children, 16, 13, and 10. Currently I weight 192 and I'm 5'5" in tall. My ultimate weight goal is 130. That puts me losing 62 pounds. This is the heaviest I've ever been and I do not like it. Dieting is hard for because I LOVE sweets! Any encouragement I can get from anyone will help me stick with this. I wish everyone on here the best of luck with your goals.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by littlemama28
I've gone from 195 down to 168 in not even a month. My goal is 130 I have my old jeans 7/8 -9/10 jeans that I would like to fit back into my old jeans again. I like to walk,run, jog, climb, swim, dance, horseback riding, physical activity things. my 3 yr. old and me go on walks when it's nice and not too cold outside.
when I saw my dr. last I talked to him about me wanting to lose a little more weight either by a routine or by diet pills but I'd rather not do diet pills. But he said that my body is the right size at my age. I wasn't sure what to think at that moment. but when I notice and realize how much weight I've lost so far.
I feel better about myself and feel good. still want to down to my weight that I was at before.
On xmas day my mother in law, husband and jimmy ( mom's best friend's son) came up for xmas day and mom and husband both notice that I looked good. My mother in law said that to me but my husband didn't know what to say.
That's a lot of weight loss in one month! Please be careful, losing weight is great, but losing it too quickly is not healthy either!