Notices

Hi I am new

Old 10-03-2010, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi I am new

I signed up today as I was told by my nurse I am overweight. I know at 140lbs that aint much to winge about but I know that if I dont sort it out now I will end up bigger. So I started looking around on the net and stumbled across this site and it is not a problem solver for me, it is just shows what food I should not be eating. Like today I cooked toad in the hole, I didnt realise how high in calories that dish actually was. This would be ok with excerise but I dont get alot really I dont. My mission this week is to sort my eating and join the gym.

I want to reach 110lbs before new year arrives it aint alot so it is possible.

Anyway wish me luck and I wish all of you the best of luck to
Old 10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

Hi and welcome!

It sounds like you need to lose about 30 pounds so why dont you join the 14 weeks til Christmas thread.. most of the posters there also hope to lose 30ish pounds by the end of the year.

If you keep track of everything you eat, and do weigh and measure things because you would be surprised at what a "real" serving really looks like.. you should do just fine!!

Welcome to the journey.