Community
Notices

Huge wake up call - WL buddy?

Old 09-17-2010, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Huge wake up call - WL buddy?

Yesterday I had a job interview and the most dreadful thing happened. I think you all know where this is going. The morning of I was getting dressed and the suit skirt didn't zip. You know that cute slit in the back of the pencil skirts, it was nearly all the way up my leg! So I tried on the pants and no surprise they were also tight. So tight, in fact, that when I did get them on, I almost couldn't breathe. Thankfully I made it through the interview just fine... but when did this happen? I really didn't think my weight could get out of hand so quickly. I am sad to say that in just a few weeks time I probably gained around 8 lbs! I would really like to have a weight loss buddy that can keep me in check and vice versa. Anyone interested? According to the BMI calculations on this site, I need to drop 35lbs!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by melyna1
Yesterday I had a job interview and the most dreadful thing happened. I think you all know where this is going. The morning of I was getting dressed and the suit skirt didn't zip. You know that cute slit in the back of the pencil skirts, it was nearly all the way up my leg! So I tried on the pants and no surprise they were also tight. So tight, in fact, that when I did get them on, I almost couldn't breathe. Thankfully I made it through the interview just fine... but when did this happen? I really didn't think my weight could get out of hand so quickly. I am sad to say that in just a few weeks time I probably gained around 8 lbs! I would really like to have a weight loss buddy that can keep me in check and vice versa. Anyone interested? According to the BMI calculations on this site, I need to drop 35lbs!
I have alot more to drop, but would be glad to be your weight buddy. I'm needing to lose about 45 more pounds.
---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 176.4bs (9-17-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (2-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step."
Old 09-18-2010, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome! I see you have been in progress for a few months now and doing well. Do we weigh in with each other or how does this work? Sorry for the ignorance.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I'd be happy to be a weight buddy for you too! I have to lose about 50 lbs. =D I guess we can weigh in together on a set day weach week, or something. I'm not so sure either lol
Old 09-20-2010, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

It may not be realistic for us to all be able to weigh in the same day. Tuesdays are the best days for me so tomorrow I will do my 1st weigh in post.

Unfortunately I can not log in to my fitday acct every day to log in my food for the day so I have to rely on being able to make good choices. I did skip the pizza and chocolate cake which is a plus but I know thats not enough. How are you all doing with food choices? What kind of challenges are you facing and how are you overcoming them?
Old 09-22-2010, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Since my wake-up call according to my scale, I'm at -2.5 lbs. I think the quick loss is due to water weight and that 'time'.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
FitDay Member

j
Old 09-27-2010, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hey ladies! I know that I'm a little tardy to the party but I still want to join in! I'm 19 and a sophomore in college. My basic stats are that I'm 5'5-5'6 and at my last weigh-in: 185.5. Youch! So I'm trying to lose 40.5 lbs to get to my goal weight of 145! I'll be weighing in on Mondays and including body measurements every other week.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default The more the merrier

today I'm -4 lbs from the suit skirt catastrophe. I have another interview tomorrow and I need to wear that skirt.. It does zip but still tight. Today's goal is no salt and not to over eat.

I'm glad more people are joining in. Also, don't be afraid to share stories about your realization. Ladies.. we ARE allowed to laugh at ourselves. It's part of gaining more self esteem.