Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
looking for a bodybuilder to be a buddy >

looking for a bodybuilder to be a buddy

Community
Notices

looking for a bodybuilder to be a buddy

Old 08-11-2010, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default looking for a bodybuilder to be a buddy

I have been weight training for years and I am a runner. I am looking for someone that can guide me with my diet. you can check out my food and activity. I just started so I only have a few days of info but my diet and workout is regular. I would like to lose 20 pounds of fat and gain 5-10 pound of muscle. In the past 3 months I have gained close to 10 pounds. It's fat I can tell from my clothes. :-(
I have not changed my diet or workouts but I am on thyroid meds. I think my levels are off, which might be the cause for the weight gain.

Regardless of that I need some guide on my diet. I know my calories are too low. I try to maintain my macros.

How am I doing and what should I change.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

I have used fitday off and on for years and never even noticed there was a forum. Your post caught my eye because I too am a runner and do weight training (P90X) and need to lose the 15 pounds I have managed to gain. Yes, maybe 5 is muscle but not the rest! I can feel it in my clothes! Are you still looking for a "buddy?" I see you posted this in August so maybe not anymore. At any rate, maybe we can help each other out!