Notices

[Insert Text Here]

Old 09-21-2010, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

Talking [Insert Text Here]

lol.. I am crappy at titles

Hi everyone! [i hope i am not in ther wrong place or breaking any mod rules here]

I'm Dania, 20, Live in Jamaica, i am 50 lbs overweight and i want a shot at losing even 20lbs before the years end.
This is my MILLIONTH attempt at this.. Honestly.

I feel no tip i could receive here will help me... as i have probably heard all there is to hear and figured out or learnt all there is to know. I think i just need some MAJOR SUPPORT. that is what i think i lack BIG TIME.

This is just a shout out to the forum veterans and other newbies like me who have things in common, and an Invitation to buddy-up. I would love a weight-loss family!! so, just say hi if you like, where you are from, and your story if you like!
Old 09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
FitDay Member

Hola, Dania, and welcome along. As long as you're looking to get healthier, you're in the right place. There a few different threads that you can jump into and will undoubtedly be welcomed; I'm in the 100+ thread and everyone there is very lovely indeed. There are other groups, too, as you'll see - 5-15, 30, 50... You get the idea. Feel free to come over to the 100+ thread, if you like, we're not really that picky over how much you have to lose. Motivation and support abounds in the 100+ thread, but then, I'm biased. Haha.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay Dania260!

changeisgood29 is absolutely right, jump right in!

I lol'd at your title too!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:25 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, come join us on the 100+ thread, 100 is just a number in the grand scheme of things. Welcome aboard. I was very much like you a year ago, but believe me I've learned 100 new things about dieting, or maybe I relearned 65 things and picked up 35 brand new things. Coming on fitday gives me my daily dose of diet affirmations.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Dania, you may also want to think about the 7-day motivational thread; it keeps us focused on specific goals each week. Of course, conversation also veers off into our stories, our families, our struggles, etc., but it's a good way to keep accountable in a nonthreatening forum!

Good luck...you can do it this time .
Old 01-04-2011, 07:34 PM
FitDay Member

hi Dania, welcome you are off to a good start with cutting out junk food.
Good luck!