Notices

What do you love?

Old 03-05-2010, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default What do you love?

This may seem a little touchy feely but bare with me...lol...I beleive words are powerful. We can change our mind set with words. Sure we are here to make a life style change of becoming healthier by losing weight & getting more exercise. Yes we are looking forward to the benefits that come with that feeling better, smaller & more fun clothes, bikinis, bathing suits, shorter shorts, that sort of thing. What I think we need is a thread that celebrates what’s fantastic about ourselves NOW & yes it’s easy to put down non physical traits, but I want to hear what you think is fantastic even about your body right now at the weight you are this second!

Please go on & on about yourself. No one will think you are bragging. Besides why shouldn’t we brag on ourselves for a while? We are worth it!!!

I’ll go first:
~ I love the size of my breasts
~ I love that I have an hourglass, curvy figure
~ I have long legs
~ I have a nice face
~ I love my hair
~ I love being 5’9”
~ I love that I have muscle definition in my shoulders & arms
~ I love my size 10 feet...lol...they are long narrow & have a nice instep.
~ I love that I’m confident enough to wear high heels
~ I love the colour of my skin that it's a beautiful shade of olive & because of that I always look sun kissed & I tan easily.
~ I love that I’m caring, confident, warm hearted, passionate, sensitive, route for the underdog, trustworthy, kind, funny, artistic, eclectic…
~ I love that I'm the best mom for my son.
~ I love that I'm proving to my ex that I can make it without him even though he verbally beat me down for years telling him I wouldn't be able to make it on my own.
going to add more as they come to me

Last edited by staceyalberta; 03-09-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

[[COLOR="purple"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]FONT
Wow Stacy you Rock....Okay What do I love about me? Hmm?
I've got a nice personality ...no wait it gets better ha-ha! I've been told I'm fun to be around kinda brighten up a room ya know. I like my smile, my eyes, my hair, my height of 5' 9" and my body shape which is also a hourglass I'm okay with the rest of me but feel better about myself each day I exercise and make healthy choices. I gain power by being in charge of me!
Great idea I hope more people respond
Old 03-05-2010, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a darn good mom, which is probably the best thing about me. I also have big jugs, nice hair, and I can grow a set of killer fab nails. I have very small and dainty feet, hands and ankles. I'm starting to get really nice muscle definition in my shoulders and back. And when it comes to weight lifting at the gym, frequently the person behind me has to pull the pin and raise it to a lighter load - men and women alike.

Thanks a bunch for this thread, I needed a little pick-me-up after weigh-in this morning. I'm up a little from yesterday, but not the least bit discouraged.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

almeeker ~ jealous of those nails you can grow...lol

msmarilyn3 ~ i hope more ppl respond too. at times we get so caught up with comparing ourselves to the next person. okay they are skinner than me sigh i must be doing something wrong, but at times that's just subjective. i wear a size 6 so yeah a size 0 is smaller than me, but there will ALWAYS be someone smaller than me. my sister a size 10 often comments that i'm smaller than her now...lol. not sure if i'm making sense.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

3.jpg

I like my arms This photo is from 2 years ago. I am presently 7 pounds heavier. Not sure I want to get back down to 118 as I was eating about 1500 calories a day and that's just not realistic long term for me.

I like my smile and teeth

I like my sense of humor.

AND I envy your bust size, Stacey. Breastfeeding 4 kids did me in, in that department!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

PS Had I known this pic was going to be so LARGE, I'd have NEVER had posted it
Old 03-05-2010, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

Beth your gorgeous. Looking good girl. Yup my chest is ample...lol. always has been...lol.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Well now, it almost feels "wrong" to say good things about ourselves!! How sad it that?? I swear we are somehow conditioned that way!

I like my feet, they are very nice, as feet go!
I like that I can grow great nails too.
I like my crazy wild hair.
I like that I have never carried a lot of weight thru my butt and thighs.
I too have an ample chest and have always rather liked that.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:03 PM
FitDay Member

I love my feet. Can't wait til spring so I can pull out the sandals and show off my pedicure (currently electric blue with sparkly flowers on the big toes).
I love my red hair and green eyes.
I love my kids both have huge eyes and the longest eyelashes known to man (yeah, I know that's not me but I did make them, so I'm taking credit lol)
I love that I'm a total nerd with a brain overflowing with useless trivia.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

I am struggling with this today, but I had to come on and tell Beth how awesome she looks...like 20 years younger than she actually is! I am truly impressed!

I have been avoiding this thread all day as I have few features of which I feel proud right now.

I have really nice ears and feet and also can't wait for sandal season

Other than that, I've always been mostly proud of my brain. I earned my doctorate and am glad to have a job that challenges me and lets my use that gift.

I am proud of my degree of responsibility and perseveration.

I can't say I love my A cup...but I can say I love being able to skip wearing a bra and not be sagging all over the place .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.